What are you watching?

The Mandalorian. Very late to it, I know. Really enjoying it. Like how short the episodes are, all killer and no filler.

3 Likes

Yeah it really is fantastic, such a great show.

1 Like

Star trek Lower decks
The 2nd seasons just came out of know where

Watching it now, they’ve just introduced this Cara Dune character. She’s so badass, I sure hope she’s in this show for seasons to come.

1 Like

The Good Fight

It’s not bad actually. Tries to be contemporary and avant garde and there are some proper lol moments.

1 Like

The music alone…so good.

1 Like

Finale episode of Season 5 of Justified to finish. You can tell it gained a viewing 10 years or so ago as the later seasons garnered more ‘known’ actors/actresses.

FYI, it leaves Amazon Prime as a free series to stream in less than 2 weeks if anyone was thinking of watching it. I’ve got one season left, need to smash it!

2 Likes

Sherlock - finished season 3 last night

1 Like

Anyone else watching Vigil at 9 on BBC1?

From the makers of LoD and has Martin Comptson in it aswell. Think he’s actually playing his Scottish self this time :joy:

Seen a BBC Scotland drama advertised with him in The Wee man.
You heard of it Cal. Scottish gangster or something.

Shit film

1 Like

Heard of it but not seen it

1 Like

Seen it on iplayer.

1 Like

Indiana Jones and the Temple of doom

Good so far anyway, top tier cast for British TV.

1 Like

Martin killed off in the first 5 minutes ffs :joy:

1 Like

I assume we’re getting some flashbacks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have no idea what you two are watching, but my curiosity got the best of me and now I know Martin dies after 5 minutes and we might be getting some flashbacks. Can never watch this show now! Thanks guys :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Love it. Its now Navy corruption instead of Police corruption :joy:

@shamrockgooner you were spot on with cutscenes. Its like 13 reasons why navy style :joy::joy:

Yeah thanks for the spoilers boys, Christ haha

Was actually looking forward to watching Vigil as well

1 Like