What are you watching?

Like isn’t the correct word but I always take an interest in disaster shows if anyone else is interested in disaster shows then I’d recommend it only one episode tho as its weekly.

Should I watch Snowfall?

1 Like

Yeah about this time tomorrow

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Castlevania.

Absolutely smashed through 4 seasons of this. Incredible voice acting and some really big name actors involved. My personal favourite being Bill Nighy as Saint Germain but Richard Armitage as Belmont is brilliant and absolutely makes the show.

4 Likes

Wasn’t prepared for the final episode. :cry:

1 Like

Binge watched this before and after love island today. Really enjoyed it. Although it does say its been dramatically enhanced for tv its still good.

Only 5 eps between 35-45 minutes

1 Like

Yeah finished this last night myself. Questions you’d like to ask but good overall.

1 Like

Watched this too.

And slightly related, but also watched the BBC documentary series on the Peru Two. Funny how people deal with things. One of them is just living quietly in Scotland, wanted nothing to do with the TV programme. The other is fully milking it – she’s written a book, appeared on numerous TV shows (including this one) and she has a decent Instagram following where she basically just posts pictures of herself in her underwear or on holiday.

Michaella McCollum also claims she thought Lima was in Spain and didn’t realise it wasn’t until the plane took off :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Watching “Inhuman Resources” starring Eric Cantona. In the first episode he headbutts a guy. In the second episode…he headbutts another guy lol :joy: I hope this is an ongoing theme.

Trawling through All4 Walter presents world drama came across a ten part Belgian drama Twelve.
Set about the murder of a woman and a child and the stories of individual jury members.
Actually watched this in 3 days. 45 minutes episodes really good if you can do subtitles.

1 Like

Three quarters of the way through on season 4 of Justified. What a series this has become! Think this has been the best season yet but the previous one with Quarles was really, really good.

Seen this Netflix dating show on gogglebox tonight were they go on a first date in a mask (not a covid mask) an actual mask and don’t know what each other look like its based on personality.

What a madness :joy::joy:

Did you not watch Love Is Blind on Netflix? It’s American, but was still good TV. They date through a wall. And then they have to get engaged to someone to qualify for next stage of the show, where they do finally meet. The finale is the weddings.

2 Likes

I cba with American reality shows haha. Only watch the British ones

Heist on Netflix is very good. 6 part documentary series.

1 Like

I’m like this but the other way round. British TV genuinely feels about 30 years behind the likes of HBO productions.

1 Like

I love American other stuff just dislike the reality tv haha

1 Like

@Phoebica since you liked what was your favourite story of the 3?

I liked the second one the most. What a story

Oh sorry I thought you meant normal shows, misread over the reality part. I don’t do them at all, I actually blame them for our TV dramas and film production being so far behind not only North American productions but the rest of Europe which puts out some really good stuff.

That decade everyone in the UK was obsessed with Simon Cowel and anything he touched put us in the dark ages in terms of ambitious story telling.

3 Likes