What are you watching?

Great decison sham!! :raised_hands: Its the only show I could watch again and again.

So many sayings from the show are ingrained into our life haha :joy:

2 Likes

Your man playing Victor was early 30s when this started ffs :joy:

Just a few into season two. The fucking dog in the roof park :joy:

2 Likes

Early seasons are the best

When it came back in 2016 after a roughly 10 year break it wasn’t as good haha still funny but the earlier seasons are the elite ones

This looks absolute :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Give it a go but don’t like things on ships and subs usually tbh.

Makers of line of duty and has Martin Comptson so I will give it a chance haha

3 Likes

Other half is like this with things set in space, automatically ruled out.

1 Like

Just out of interest mate, do you get more leeway off your partner being on here because she’s a football fan? Or do you endure grief like the rest of us.

1 Like

Haha, nah I don’t get grief at all. Less cos she’s a football fan, but more cos of her health and how through that she’s part of an online community, and has made a few friends online.

So that time I was pissed coming back from post work drinks and said I was meeting a stranger from the internet (@SRCJJ) for a drink instead of coming home to her, she barely batted an eyelid, when I reckon many peoples other halves would be like wtf lol

9 Likes

Legendary night that was lol

2 Likes

Yes mate. Fucking pandemic put the kibosh on the London meet up though @Midfield_Maestro @Sol @Cristo

4 Likes

I remember I went on holiday with my ex wife the day after if memory serves me right. We were already separated so she didn’t bother me too much about it if I remember well.

But she thought I was strange for spending so much time posting on the forum well who’s laughing now she’s single and I’m still posting on OA

6 Likes

Lool had the same (albeit I was never married I should add :grin:). I check this site like twitter every morning, honestly its become part of my routine. People just don’t get it haha

I met a few lads from old OA because I have played fifa with them for like 7 years now almost every week. When I went round one of their houses to help plasterboard as they just moved in his partner was like… soooooo, you met on a forum and you’re spankyjoyjoy from fifa. Yes I am. Sounded so weird when she was explaining the scenario.

7 Likes

I’ve never met anyone from OA, I actually would though. Most people on here are chill af

2 Likes

Long trip from the divine and diverse West Midlands, though.

(Pre-empts Josh’s next message as “almost everyone”)

2 Likes

Online behaviour is different too, I reckon in real life most of us who have spats from time to time would get on famously down the pub.

OA legend Invincibles2004 was someone I could barely stand online, and the feeling was mutual, but I met him once the same day @Mysty took my spare ticket and @shamrockgooner was visiting our fair island for the match, and I got on with him just fine (Sham was also tolerable)

Also this is surreally hilarious :joy:

What a bunch of fucking weirdos we are

3 Likes

Time.

Outstanding. Putting the prison / criminal stuff to one side, the show also captured the psyche of an alcoholic really well. That really resonated. Really powerful and beautifully acted by Graham and Bean. Understated, moving performances. The dialogue was really simple throughout but deep, complex emotions were conveyed through expression, body language and tone. Was gripped from the first moment.

5 Likes

Thought the stories of how other prisoners got their was equally as good as the whole story.
Desperate stuff at times.

1 Like