What are you watching?

Watching the new series of Adam Curtis’ films. Brilliant as always.

What’re they called, where can I find em?

They’re on iPlayer, called “Can’t Get You Out Of My Head”.

1 Like

The Elisa Lam crime thing on Netflix and now the Night Stalker after finding out he (Ramirez) stayed at the Cecil Hotel once upon a time.

1 Like

@JakeyBoy @MO_OA49

I can’t believe they had effectively a chaser in there team and only had 6k lol what a missed opportunity :joy:

Don’t think I can watch this because of the way many Americans seem to pronounce it “See-sul Hotel”

2 Likes

What a madness could have ended up with so much more money. Also Darragh was in a quiz team whose earlier team member used to be the Sinnerman - you couldn’t make it up !? Also loved the Sikh question !! @JakeyBoy watch it dude its immense !?

1 Like

I was watching it last night and every time I heard them say Cecil it triggered me lol

1 Like

Anybody watched Hannibal before? Just started episode 1… interested to know what people think of it.

1 Like

I think it’s a very intelligent and well acted show that probably shouldn’t have lasted more than one season.

2 Likes

If it gets the @Castiel seal of approval then I’m watching it. Thanks brother.

1 Like

I enjoyed that show, first 2 seasons are very good (I loved the name of the episodes). The second half of the third season is a remake of Red Dragon with Richard Armitage, worth a watch.

Madds Mickkelsen does a good job but I think Hugh Darcy steals the show as Will, you start to feel uncomfortable with his weird “personality”. But my favorite character has to be Gillian Anderson, what a Goddess!.. Wow now I start to realize the cast in this show is simply amazing.

Also the aesthetic of the show is awesome.

1 Like

Can’t work out whether your picture is a combination of two from Arteta, ZZ, Pep and Bobby Martinez, or all four! :grin: It’s like a Frankenstein monster of football managers.

1 Like

The Serpent best thing the BBC has made in 30 years.
Brilliant acting throughout. Brilliantly reconstructed tale of events of a sadistic killer but handled really well.

1 Like

Glad to see you’re back to some degree, Strolls, and I hope you’re a little better now :blush:

I’ll give the Serpent a go. I didn’t think BBC could better themselves after Line of Duty, but you’ve given The Serpent some high praise there (you’ve made it better than Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes given the 30 year time span :joy:)

1 Like

Yeah feel much better now. You just need to get use to the format.
It’s disturbing but very well made. 8 episodes.

1 Like

The Bill :rofl:

1 Like

Frank Burnside was the man :sunglasses:

1 Like

Proper old school tv even been watching old episodes of Grange Hill :rofl:

2 Likes

Where are you getting Grange Hill?

Seen the one where the apna is in it? About late 1970s. Gets bullied by a guy called Norman