What are you watching?

YouTube :rofl: and just watch the Singhs with Gripper Stebson - classics !!

1 Like

Good shout! Is indeed ZZ + Arteta. I’m still undecided if he’s a bald fraud or not, but in the meantime… Jury and avatar is out
:arteta:

Started watching His Honor, a Showtime mini-series staring Brian Cranston of Breaking Bad fame. I’m on episode 4 or 5 (they just blend together)…show is absolute crap and reminds me why I hate Showtime as a premium network.

Spoiler warning–I do recommend reading if you don’t want to waste your time.

The show’s essentially about a judge with a white savior complex and a soft spot for people being railroaded by the legal system. His asthmatic son, who is also banging his high school teacher, has an asthma attack while driving and kills a mob boss’ son :roll_eyes:

Show is all over the place with its shallow character development and massive plot holes. It’s based in New Orleans, a distinct city with a distinct culture yet you only see it with the occasional creole food truck or local thugs dropping inexplicable one liners like “Word up wody” in thick New York accents. Cranston’s usual A+ acting is the only bright spot really.

I might just cancel my 30 day free trial of Showtime right now.

1 Like

I want the next Wandavision now.

Kathryn Hahn is great.

2 Likes

Do tyou have an interest in chess? Eric Rosen is the most interesting chess streamer for me, while not being the best player in the world yet. He could potentially be if he pushes himself enouth, I think he’s boderline genius level. And he does loads of fun things with gambits

1 Like

Brilliant film depicting the matches he had with Spassky on iplayer.

Called Pawn Sacrifice.

Isn’t that what Roy Keane was giving out about all those years back

I’ll look out for that tomorrow mate. Bobby Fischer was Jewish and Kasparov was part Jewish. Both of them hated the status quo and had amazing minds. Great men

I’ve seen Rosen beat by another guy I’ve studied and I’ve seen Rosento level against another guy of his level. But I prefer Rosen over all of them. He has a chess mind that is much more varied

@Calum @MO_OA49 :bergkamp2:

152530770_10158597527839473_6194849300925565236_n

12 Likes

GTFO.

Huge if true.

Do you watch the chase in America? Lol

1 Like

Yeah! It’s on some random cable channel here. It’s with an American presenter though so I’m not sure it’s the same episodes that air in the UK. That guy is enormous.

1 Like

Lmfao :rofl:

7 Likes

Subarra. Just finished season 1 of this Rome based crime drama and it’s hella good.

Been on a big crime binge recently. Finished Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel, Night Stalker and yesterday finished The Staircase.

1 Like

Pele documentary released on Netflix today. Great too see a proper recorded history of one the greatest ever.
The rise, the pressure and the ultimate glory of a man carrying his country’s hopes and dreams.
Good footage and a humbling side of some of his failings. Really was a footballing God and always will be.

1 Like

Wait when was you away mate?

Sorry mate. What do you mean?

DH said it was good to have you back, I think it might have been that

3 Likes