What are you watching?

A bloke the spitting image of Aaron Lennon on University Challenge right now.

Only think of one thing when I see university challenge

2 Likes

Just finished the final season of Vikings, basically binge watched 10 episodes in a day. Went out in an epic way loved it. Can’t believe it’s over. Also puts more emphasis on how horrific the last season of Game of Thrones was.

Just watched the first episode of The Pembrokeshire Murders on ITV player. You’re probably already on it @Calum but if not, it seems like something you’d like, based on other stuff you’ve watched. Only 3 parts too.

1 Like

Nah not seen it. Worth it?

Yeah, it‘a decent. A little slow in parts, but it’s based on a true story so they can’t go full blood and gore.

1 Like

Wasn’t it well done .
There is another programme on tomorrow night at 9 about it all .
Very interesting series.
I must admit I watched ‘Des’ and that was good . The likeness played by Tennant was uncanny.

2 Likes

Yes I watched that. David Tennent made that show for sure, he was fantastic.

2 Likes

What a fruit loop ol’Des was .
The Real Des was an eye opener and so tragic about one of his victims sister and her son .

1 Like

Oh for sure. I knew the story. But the programme made me read up on it more. I love true crime – sounds bad, obviously I wish none of this kind of thing happened, but when it does I have a weird obsession with it

1 Like

Watched the first 2 episodes of WandaVision on Disney plus earlier. Pretty darn good.

Been watching Task Master and The Goes Wrong Show. Goes Wrong made me laugh so hard I snorted… multiple times.

1 Like

Task Master is so good. Been binging it recently for the first time, think were on the sixth series now.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

2 Likes

Love that one

1 Like

Watched it in cinema. Love this film. I love the soundtrack too. Epic and humbling.

They should have stopped here. Crystal Skull crap :roll_eyes: (they could at least have tempted Sir Sean out of retirement for the 4th instalment)

They took a big shit on their legacy. Obviously had a great team on the first 3 and had a team of shitters on the fourth film. It was basically the same as us declining from the Invinsibles to fucking Arteta. But actually worse.

1 Like

:joy:

I mean wtf was the point of Ray Winston?

Mate I’ve tried to forget everything about this film. The story was so ridiculously shit. I can’t remember but didn’t it have aliens in it which had nothing to do with the Indiana Jones universe? IJ is mainly about having adventures fighting Nazis for Biblical relics

1 Like