What are you watching?

Scream for me Sarajevo
Bruce Dickinson played a gig here in 1994. Its a story retold from all those involved and young people that went and the impact it made on their lives.
Its so much more though than about the gig. The backdrop is obviously the war but the imagery shown is so powerful through that the story of the show is secondary in a way to the drama of life at the time. The concert then becomes a special moment that effects all involved in a special way.
Dont have to be a metal fan to enjoy this. In fact there isnt much music in it. Really moving story that deserved telling and making and seeing.

2 Likes

Really worth watching, i dont think people understand how dangerous this was for the band, Sarajevo was under siege and constant bombing for 4 years, this gig is one of the reasons i consider Iron Maiden, mostly because of Bruce, more than a band!

3 Likes

Yeah over the years they done some great tours. Played every town and city in the world. Those 300 date tours in the 80s early 90s were special moments for people like me.
Really the biggest and most down to earth people in the industry. Truly the people’s band.

3 Likes

Currently watching the United States descend into madness.

3 Likes

Beat The Chasers is so much better than The Chase

3 Likes

Yeah it’s basic just the final chase over and over crossed with a penalty shoot out.

Marvellous :vinai:

1 Like

Great anology :joy:

That girl was absolutely shafted on Aristocats imo

Watching A Perfect Planet ep 2.

Dying at how much mad shaggers the male snakes are :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Good looking girl on the chase alert @JakeyBoy :eyes:

She’s called Pepe aswell. :joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Just tuned in, I see I’m too late.

Yep Pepe was fit !!

2 Likes

Don’t worry I took one for the ol group chat :joy:

Don’t know if it does her justice hard to get a good pic from a live television broadcast haha

2 Likes

Unlike ours. Can’t play 2 games on the bounce, seemingly :joy:

2 Likes

Phwoarrr Mamacita. Gutted I missed it

2 Likes

Connect was quality tonight. @DavidHillier

2 Likes

Shit. I missed it. Gonna have to iplayer it.

Victoria Coren makes that show, doesn’t she? Literally can’t think of another presenter as quirky.

1 Like

Yeah she’s talented and intelligent .

1 Like

She’s making a face like she knows a little Scottish dude is taking creepy pictures of her.

8 Likes

:joy: I posted it for Jake and not even a like for effort. Won’t happen again. @JakeyBoy

3 Likes

She is very cute indeed