What are you watching?

Smashed it today and the 2nd player got caught which is why only 3 made it !!

1 Like

I turned the telly on to see Billy Big Bollocks bring home the 65k and then them win. You love to see bravery rewarded, what a don.

There is definitely some good country music around.

1 Like

Yeh I like The Raid as well but even though they are exactly the same plot I find they actually have their own identity which is cool. I think I actually prefer Dredd as it feels like the perfect start to an amazing world being built. I’m not a huge fan of the source material, I don’t really know that much about it but Urban’s Dredd is definitely something I’d love to see more off.

1 Like

CONTROVERSY TIME: Stallone’s Dredd had the better soundtrack.

1 Like

I’ve seen it like twice but I can’t remember it because it was like one of those films I watched 20 years ago on channel five. Is it worth going back to watch again?

I remember Demolition Man well, fucking loved that movie, always remember thinking his Dredd was just a cheap version of that.

2 Likes

@sol

As for Judge Dredd, nah don’t rewatch it. If you did, you’d blame it on me and put me on ignore :joy:

Just listen to both soundtracks (Judge Dredd and Dredd) on youtube and decide :blush:

2 Likes

Haha not soundtrack but in terms of audio quality Dredd is actually unreal.

I’m watching it on Netflix in 4k with Dolby Atmos and it feels like I’m in the cinema. Actually it’s probably the first time I’d love to have seen a movie in 3d, all the slow Mo stuff and the visuals look like they would really be cool to watch in 3d which I think was meant to be it’s selling point.

Credit to the film makers that it’s actually such a good movie without all that nonsense.

1 Like

Yes, unlike Avatar which was made for 3 dimensions and was just as shit in 2D as it was in 3D

1 Like

After Zodiac the other day I went on a wiki spree of one of my other favourite mysteries, namely, DB Cooper and ended up watching a documentary. It’s kinda sad how much of their lives has been taken from them by obsessing over one of their close ones potentially being him.

P.S. Robert Rackstraw is now my favourite suspect story. Possible rogue CIA agent did it and they along with the FBI covered it up to save embarrassment. :slight_smile:

Don’t know where to put this since there’s not hot babes section, but…

Fucking hell. That’s my childhood ruined.

1 Like

Mission complete

5 Likes

Fantastic transformation

4 Likes

What to you all think of the prime time fancy beat the chasers spin off

I quite like it :joy:

Ok I’m finally watching this through now and watched the Booze Cruise episode last night.

The weird gasp he does totally did me in :arteta:

This is a really good, light and fun watch and I’m enjoying it so far. I feel like the UK one has a lot more nuance to it though, more depth almost. I can rewatch that and notice things I didn’t notice before and get a new laugh out of it whereas the US version feels like everything is laid out for you to see. Which is still great btw.

7 Likes

Yeah it’s finally on netflix, as you say it’s easier to digest which is what I want lol

1 Like

Haha that is such a good scene

1 Like

The Rifleman, starring Chuck Connors, circa 1966…
All of the first season is on Amazon Prime, I loved this show as a kid, and Chuck is the ultimate cowboy.
Love it, it’s a great watch, and takes me back to when I was about 8 years old…happy days.

1 Like

I’ve rewatched episodes of the US version randomly, mainly focusing on Creed and Stanley, and that shit gets better everytime, quality show.

2 Likes