What are you watching?

Is he the one that just answers the question instead of showing off?

1 Like

I’d probably campaign for you to be banned here too if I’m honest. We don’t need that sort around here.

3 Likes

Tbh, that’s a better shout, I’d be much more mortified if OA found.

Thats him.

1 Like

He was bearable. CJ was the one I couldn’t stand. Always used to nod along when one of the other eggheads gave an answer, like he had a clue half the time. Yet when it was his turn he was often knocked out!

Plus he was a self confessed murderer.

Yeah, that too.

Didn’t one of the Eggheads die recently?

(Disclaimer: they weren’t murdered by CJ)

1 Like

Didnt he say he shoved a bloke into a canal like twenty years ago in Holland?

Fucking weird lol

Something along those lines yea haha

I’d forgotten about him and that til you mentioned him. Absolutely mental stuff lol

Honestly never could stand the smug shite. I know you’re meant to love to hate him but I got no entertainment from it, I just wanted someone to punch him in the face.

1 Like

Just finished The Queen’s Gambit. Started off very well and a good series all around. Last 2 episodes were lesser for me as it becomes quite predictable. Styling, aesthetic, immersion, was all top notch. All in all 8/10.

@Cristo mate gonna need your commentary on the quality of these Danish Cornucopias

Are we talking bake off? Haven’t watched it in weeks unfortunately as I’m currently in Denmark.

Will report back when I get caught up!

1 Like

Mysty would be turning in his grave here. Reality TV discussion in the general tv thread.

I’m still howling at mysty moving all them reality tv posts (majority being love Island) out of here @JakeyBoy :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Ffs lol I’d forgotten about that. I swear when he did it it was like several months after the fact and they’d already been buried anyway?!

1 Like

If I remember he did it just before Love Island 2019 started :joy: he wasn’t going through 2018 again which I think was peak OA Love Island that and the World Cup and the incredible weather what a summer that was I miss it compared to what we are in now :joy:

I had loads of posts moved by @Mysty that time and only got one notification. Just saying :woman_shrugging: :smile:

How far in advance do they film Christmas shows?! Philip Schofield is doing a kids Christmas presents ideas show and he isn’t standing two metres away from the other dude :joy::joy::joy:

Covid ruining filming secrets here :joy:

1 Like

Lone Wolf McQuade

Naked Attraction is absolutely wild :joy::joy::joy::see_no_evil: