What are you watching?

That’s an all time great moment haha

2 Likes

I find the mcpoyles so repulsive, like something I’ve never done so before.

Wtf are they meant to be based on?!

3 Likes

Inbred crackers from midwest Murica?

1 Like

I really want to try a GutBuster!

You just don’t drink enough milk

4 Likes

Hal is hands down the best ever TV dad that isn’t animated. In my opinion of course.

2 Likes

Watching Eastenders and everyone is like 3ft apart and the rooms have become bigger :rofl::rofl:

Just watching this at the moment. 3 episodes down so far. I’m the same as you, I don’t know much about chess, but I don’t think you need to – though you may get more out of it if you do.

I’m enjoying it so far, a well written and well executed period piece.

1 Like

Has anyone seen the series Animal Kingdom?

1 Like

My in-laws recommended this series to watch. Is it any good?

It’s got a high rating on IMDB.

I can’t see the allure

Absolutely incredible, especially given my line of work. The audacity of the government lawyers to handle this so poorly boggles my mind.

1 Like

“Something’s fucky…”–Bubbles

Anyway, been watching Star Trek: Discovery season 3 with the missus. Great visuals but elementary shit writing typical of network TV shows. Constant pandering to demographics through shallow and inconsistent character development.

Direction :+1:
Visuals :+1:
Writing :-1:

2 Likes

Just finished The Boys season 2

Fucking sick

3 Likes

Used to be all about Pointless but I absolutely love The Chase these days. So rare to see someone on their go ballsy and back it up but Nicola just took the high offer, played a blinder and added 50k to the pot right before the final. You love to see it.

3 Likes

14 never enough.

I always think you need 20+ to even stand a chance

2 Likes

Depends on which chaser you get. Low scores have won before.

@JakeyBoy one of my favourite pastimes is moaning about people who take the minus offer. They really are the worst humans in the world :ozil:

2 Likes

Kevin from Eggheads is the Don on quiz shows.

I don’t think I could show my face again to friends or family if I took the lower offer

2 Likes