What are you watching?

I’m not sure if you can d/l the US ones on Sky as well, dude.

They’re on Comedy Central but I don’t know if d/l ing them gives you access to all of them or only the ones that have been recently broadcast on the channel

1 Like

Arsenal vs Leicester on SkySports Box Office
Utter piss

3 Likes

isnt this the case for all the ppv matches

The Boys

Season 2, episode 3

F’ckin 'ell StormFront :persevere:

1 Like

Been watching this guy build guitars for the last couple of months. Love it.

1 Like

Cobra :snake: Kai - fckn brilliant and brings back some great memories

5 Likes

Finished series two of The Boys last night. Thoroughly impressed!

I wonder if they set a tv record for the most number of head explosions?

1 Like

So do y’all have Disney + out there yet? I wasn’t all that hyped for the 2nd Season of The Mandalorian, for some reason, but I saw the first episode of season 2 tonight and…holy shit mind blown. Easily the best episode of the show so far. Epic affff.

Are they drip feeding the episodes again?

Yes they are. I personally enjoy it that way. Ramps up the excitement each week, gives u something to look forward to, and talk about all week. They have a Disney+, Hulu, Espn+ package out here for $15, its a really good deal so we always sub.

3 Likes

Deffo agree. I don’t mind a binging a good show at all, but I don’t want to feel like I have to binge a new series in order to avoid having it spoilered for me, and then feeling like I rushed it and didn’t take it all in.

It’s quite nice to watch en episode and have time to digest it fully and discuss it on OA and with mates etcbefore the next episode drops. I think the weekly release makes it a more communal experience as you get that feeling of watching something together over a month or two.

1 Like

It’s kinda like that with Arsenal, isn’t it?

Imagine binge watching this bunch of skunkpussies. Weekly, episodic disappointments are better

3 Likes

Fridays TV is good again

Mandalorian great episode for the opening off 2nd series an the ending was great can’t wait to see wait happenes.

Star trek discovery
This show as improved so much since the first season an gave themselfs room to breath with storytelling over its 3 series

1 Like

I felt that way and then The Boys series 2 ended :worried:

Haha yeah I have started the Friday night book club now because of it :joy: currently on Wenger then I’ve got another football book I’ve still got to read.

4 Likes

Friday night book club for the win. Let me know if you want to borrow my copy of Fifty Shades of Grey :smile:

1 Like

I felt the same untill today :smiley:

The Boys

Meh. It was OK

6/10

The Chase.

The posh uni student on it tonight is :fire::fire:

Some arse on her :joy::joy:

2 Likes

:joy: mate I thought the exact same.

Was waiting for her round to end so she could walk back to her seat :pepe2:

Gladly the gf didn’t notice me paying more attention than usual to her round :grin:

3 Likes