What are you watching?

I think it arrived recently. I checked a little while back as I was in the mood and it wasn’t there.

1 Like

Big Match revisited. Palace v Charlton third division 74.
Just need a wagon wheel for the full experience.

4 Likes

Losers 8 half hour episodes on people in different sports were things havent worked out and how its shaped individual lives.
Enjoyed 5 out of 8 of these giving a different perspective on sport.

1 Like

Which one is about Spurs?

3 Likes

Poch getting his own series. 3 semi finals and 2 finals and being out pointed by Unai Emery in just over a season.

1 Like

The Wall has become my Saturday night :joy:

What an episode! #DropIt

Danny Dyer is the perfect host for this haha

I’m sorry lads but US office > UK office

1 Like

Hmm yes and no.

Kudos to the US Office for continuing with their ideas and doing 9 seasons. They were almost faultless in their entirety. Puts paid to that fat bastard Gervais saying only 2 seasons make a masterpiece.

However, only the UK Office can capture the mundane, the stress, the relationship complexities of a British workplace.

You could almost argue the UK Office is a drama with black comedy.

4 Likes

Sorry have to disagree, UK version is soooooo much better I think…
US is good, however UK is fantastic…

2 Likes

Talking of US vs UK, I saw a really awful clip the other day of Red Dwarf, US style…Jeez, now that WAS horrendous…

2 Likes

I’m listening through a podcast that breaks down each episode of the US Office hosted by Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey. It’s interesting to get so much behind the scenes info.

Ultimately I agree because they were able to keep it going and didn’t lose much quality over 250+ episodes and take iconic characters like David Brent and Gareth and not totally shit on them. Basically only a genius like Greg Daniels could have done it.

4 Likes

2 Likes

me to covid at 9:59 PM

The US office has to be my favorite sitcom, is the UK Office really that good ?

Well, it’s all about opinions obviously, but yeah, I think the UK version is superior, however, both are very very good…

6 Likes

I prefer Michael and Dwight to David and Gareth, what can I say

1 Like

Is the whole series streaming anywhere legally?

US office is on Prime, don’t know about the UK one.

1 Like

Think the UK one is on Netflix…

1 Like

UK on Netflix
US on Prime

3 Likes