What are you watching?

I thought I caught Big Alan copping a look aswell :joy::joy::joy:

She’s went down well on twitter also @JakeyBoy :joy:

1 Like

Go on then lads, show us a pic

The Chase has long finished mate. You have missed the boat. Get on the ITV hub :wink:

1 Like

Yeah pics man. @calum

Ffs they sent Lottie home from Bake Off. My interest in the show just drastically plummeted.

Mr Robot.

I’m on episode 1. Does this get better?

In one of my WhatsApp groups, a guy is chatting about this. You can defo tell the men who have non-football loving partners :smile:

I’m like “dude, the Champions League is on, why you messaging about Bake Off?!”

1 Like

Just watched the first 2 episodes of “Truth Seeker” on Amazon, starring Nick Frost…

Really good stuff, entertaining, funny and a little bit spooky at times, worth a watch in my opinion…

1 Like

Knew I should have watched this tonight. Who knew I had to worry about Bake Off being spoilered on an Arsenal forum.

:santi:

1 Like

Ah shit, I’m sorry :grimacing:

1 Like

Just think of Jake’s stream being vastly ahead of yours and he’s just posted goal before you seen it

1 Like

I usually get my way if there’s a match I wanna watch as my gf likes football, but Bake Off is sacrosanct.

Not like Arsenal have been playing on Tuesday nights in a while so its only sensible to offer no resistance and bank the bf points :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Came in here to post about restarting Dexter and saw this post and knew not to scroll up to avoid spoilers. That was a close one. Sham, your sacrifice will not be in vain.

1 Like

I did watch the first few episodes of this series of Bake Off, but have forgotten about it last few weeks.

Though I was informed that apparently quiche is 80s? I made a quiche at the weekend! Had no idea it was deemed a retro food.

SPOILER ALERT YOU BASTARD

1 Like

You quoting me wont help

If I can’t have the surprise, no-one can

Finished Queen’s Gambit on Netflix pretty quickly.

I know nothing about chess and how to play it, so this will probably appeal to those nerds and the terminology they use in it but it was quite a good watch I thought.

The actress is the same lady from the film Split :heart_eyes:

If you like chess now, you should watch a Tobey Maguire movie where he plays Bobby Fischer.

Fischer v Spassky was a fascinating battle.

Cool, thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like