What are you watching?

I can’t actually imagine enjoying the show and not liking Urban’s Butcher. He’s like a human microcosm of the entire show.

Started watching a British show called “Hustle” about a crew of righteous scam artists recently. Kind of cheesy but I like it.

2 Likes

11 Likes

This is what I wanted to see but Calum had to ruin it. Ironic considering he only likes the show because of Billy Butcher memes.

Was the perfect chance for Josh to return to a Billy butcher memetrain

5 Likes

1 Like

Also Archers back on TV and he’s finally out of his coma.

Butcher is the best thing about the boys.

Love the homelander dig at Jose whedon :joy:

I’ve just been watching the Trump thread.
It’s unbelievably offensive yet strangely compelling.

2 Likes

Just wait til Season 2.

2 Likes

Yeah there’s quite a cliffhanger

1 Like

Jimi Hendrix. Road to Woodstock.

2 Likes

Yeah yeah…I’ve “senate” all before, I’ll be “biden” my time, seeing if they can even “trump” season 1…

1 Like

On bbc4?

Friday nights on bbc4 are immense!

2 Likes

Started watching Justified last night after meaning to get round to it for a while, ended up watching the first three episodes and staying up later than planned. Got drawn in by the forty ish minute run time and fairly self contained plots within episodes, shit just flew by.

@Castiel I wanna swerve spoilers so have avoided go ogling or looking too closely at Prime, can ya just tell me how many series there are of it and whether the show has ended or is still going please?

2 Likes

6 seasons, the show ended in 2015.

1 Like

It’s so so so good, I’m only on season 3 but it’s fantastic.

This is the show that I’m pretty sure @SRCJJ said had the best ending of any series he has ever watched. Someone definitely said that on here, I think it was him. Tempted to watch it just for that to be honest.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve read multiple sources, SRCJJ, amongst them that say it’s the best most complete and well written ending to a show ever with full closure haha

Yeh I remember talking to him about Justified and then me and Jake mentioned the Shield and he watched it all in like a week. He needs to come back.

Also yeh Justified is top tier TV very few shows have an identity like it does.

One thing with the two (mostly) self contained episodes I’ve watched since the first one hooked me…

He’s clearly gonna be the best thing about this lol. He was fucking excellent as Shane in the later series of The Shield particularly, I remember being fairly surprised when I first watched it at just how great he ended up being, because for me in the first few series he was good, but the character (and performance) wasn’t yet exceptional.

He really deserved to get roles off the back of that so I was so glad to see him in things like The Hateful Eight.

1 Like