What are you watching?

Which platform if any is this one on?

It was on iplayer but its not now. I watched it on Daily motion.

1 Like

Haha yeh it was literally the clutch of the whole investigation so far and the only thing that kept Ted sweet. I’m willing to let it slide though.

1 Like

Have you seen The Expanse? One of the best recent SciFi shows in years.

Firefly is another classic, you’d really love that - super humour in it.

I love the Orville too, but Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis are the two best sci-fi shows of all time for me.

Perfect mix of comedy, action and drama.

Would absolutely love a new spin off. I enjoyed the 2 seasons of Stargate Universe as it was quite different but it didn’t last long.

1 Like

Mirage is a very good sci fi film on Netflix if you’re into that sort of thing

I’ve seen The Expanse. Very good. Watched Firefly quite a few times. I preferred Universe to Atlantis and never understood how Atlantis got so many season compared to Universe.

SG-1 is my all-time favourite. I even love BSG. I know it’s darker, but even that fit more humour in it than the ones now. There have been a few newer ones, but they never seem to get more then 1-2 season.

1 Like

Rich House, Poor House.

What an awful, distasteful show.

@k1tsun3

Yessss BSG was great!! So deep haha

I think Atlantis got such a huge following because it was SG-1 but not set on earth and with a different antagonist.

Universe, which I loved, was a bit more like BSG and a bit more thought provoking and hence it struggled I think.

1 Like

University challenge

Part 1

3 Likes

I watched that show the first time around when they showed it on 5 star

Started watching some 90s TV. I miss the sitcoms from then. Loving Living Single. Helped to keep me calm this evening whilst watching that shitshow we call Arsenal in the PL.

Finished a a rewatch of all 5 season of chuck such a great show tho I do think season 5 is the weakest off the seasons.

Once Upon A Time In Iraq. Proof that the BBC are still capable of making brilliant TV.

1 Like

Arsenal 08/09 season review for some reason. Damn I miss some of the football we played back then :grin:

Frankie Boyle special on BBC 2 right now, fuck me it’s hilarious :joy:

Life gives you Yemen, you give Yemen aid :rofl: :rofl:

Also he’s a fucking fat cunt now

3 Likes

Unexpectedly watching this aswell.

Fucking brilliant. Actually laughed so much. He’s the king :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yeah I was just flicking through the channels and saw it and it was hilarious :joy:

I was listening to podcasts on Spotify and BBC two came on automatically

Did anyone on here watch Fortitude? The first two seasons came out on Amazon Prime in the US. The first season was incredible. Had a real blend of mystery and horror.

I’m also watching the new season of Marcella which just dropped on Netflix. It’s pretty good so far.

2 Likes

Coming out on August 5th.

2 Likes