What are you watching?

Should literally have called it The Incredible Sulk.

Much better marketing

1 Like

This thread is not called what will you be watching in a week. :expressionless:

5 Likes

good one, shammy

Finished the first series of The Sinner. I’m invested.

Ha just watched this too. The bin lorry gag really had me cracking up

1 Like

The TV Bafta’s in an empty arena with all the nominees appearing on zoom calls was pretty strange haha

Umbrella Academy is back, woo!

1 Like

My wife just made me watch the first series of Umbrella Academy in prep for the new one. I’m not normally into comic booky stuff and while it was a bit predictable I still enjoyed it.

It felt a bit like the first series of Heroes but a bit more fun.

1 Like

THE BOYS

1 Like

I’ve seen all three series and they were all good, although a bit weird in places.
I watch a lot of the European crime series so if you like Fortitude it’s worth having a look at those as well.
They’re subtitled but have great storylines and don’t tend to be too over the top like Hollywood films are.
I’ve seen more than a hundred different series of this type of European crime drama, most of them on the “Walter Presents” channel, like Wallander, Beck, The Bridge, Spiral, Before We Die, The Tunnel, etc, and nearly all of them are worth watching.

1 Like
2 Likes

arsenal fa cup highlights again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just watched this Anelka documentary on Netflix.

Fuck me, never have I seen another footballer not take responsibility for his actions as much as this guy, seems like it was always somebody else’s fault. The guys retired and even now will just accept no responsibility for how much of a turd he was throughout his career :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

all I rememeber from anelka was that Bolton goal against us

I doubt it but is anyone watching the VJ day celebration on BBC1.

It’s the perfect blend of entertainment and sombre recognition.

Breaks your heart when you take a step back and realise the sacrifice, the ultimate sacrifice, soldiers of any ilk, background or allegiance made.

1 Like

Married at First Sight Australia.

Proper guilty pleasure stuff this.

1 Like

Have you watched Love is Blind on Netflix. It’s proper addictive. They meet each other behind screens and chat for hours. But they have to pick someone to get engaged to in order to stay on the show. And then they meet each other. After meeting they get the choice of whether to get married or not. Some do, some don’t. The wedding episode was gripping!

If you like Married At First Sight, you’ll love this.

1 Like

Oh, my SO was raving about that. She was watching it during slow nights at the hospital.

Anyone seen F for Family on Netflix? I love it :joy::joy: half way through season 3

Is this what you had to watch during the Man City match tonight?

4 Likes