What are you watching?

^^^ :smirk:

I did just finish all 8 seasons of curb your enthusiasm trying to prepare myself for season 9 coming out in a couple months. Curb is possibly the best show ever to be on tv.

1 Like

^Not on tv per se, but I’m watching Friends from the beginning. Never watched it before (the odd episode here and there) and now have the time to cross it off the list. Makes a lot of sitcoms later than it look like trash.

8 Likes

Agreed, it’s definitely up there amongst the best ever.

1 Like

Think it’s a pretty shit version of Seinfeld with better looking characters, tbh.

Philadelphia is obviously the finest sit-com ever made.

If I had done had to guess your favourite sitcom this would have been the first one that came to mind lol

I much prefer UK sitcoms to the US based ones. Unless Larry David is involved, because Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm are incredible. I’m so hyped about there being a new series of CYE

1 Like

Fair enough.

Banshee is so awesome. Just watched 4 seasons of it.

Friends is the best show ever imo. Impossible to get bored of.

3 Likes

Ive been watching Homeland and OMFG this show winds me the fuck up. How can the main character be so annoying (Carrie). Every episode in every season she annoys me. Gonna have to give up on it.

the blonde woman? I had to stop watching because she just irks me.

I lasted to season 3 (I think) but yes she wound me up too much.

This should have been a one season show

He should have blown himself up and taken those Yankee imperialist pigdogs with him as he intended to all along

If they had gone in that direction I genuinely think it would have been remembered as one of the best and most memorable series ever.

I watched part way into series 2 but then got bored, probably because I was so disappointed by the mere fact that they carried on.

Mandy Patinkin is such a boss though

1 Like

Fucking love Banshee.
Absolutely sensational stuff, watched it through 3 times.

3 Likes

So many awesome fight scenes in that series.

That fight between Nola and Burton had me like :giroud2:

3 Likes

I love how fucking gory it is. Not for the faint hearted. Its properly OTT at times by thats the charm of the show. The fight scenes as well… great.

Watched all of Breaking Bad again from start to finish. Easy to think you remember a show but in reality you forget 99% of what actually happened. Amazing character development. Also been watching Dexter again too.

2 Likes

I’m doing the same myself right now and just coming up to the end of season 2. I remember the first time round I thought season 1 was fucking slow but watching it back this time I was so wrong. Within a couple of episodes you can actually sense the guy Walter is going to become. Enjoying it even more this time round.

1 Like

Fortunately the show only has 4 seasons, so it should be done rather quickly.

3 Likes

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Boy were the latter seasons a cluster fuck.

2 Likes