West Ham United Vs Arsenal (PL)

Who is going to win this relegation scrap ?

Both clubs are in poor form and both sets of supporters fed up with their owners so who will boo the loudest?

West Ham will have to be shit if we are to win. If they show effort they’ll likely win lol.

Narrow defeat I think.

2-1 West Ham.

Benitez will be a special guest tonight on MNF.

Wonder if they ask him if he wants the arsenal job

Let’s not underestimate how much pressure Pellegrinni is under tonight. There players are pretty much gutless if we can make a start as seen against the spuds.
First team to go a goal down probably throws the towel in.

Yeah I think this fixture benefits whoever is the away side right now.

2 Likes

You’d have to seriously throw in the towel to go a goal down against Arsenal and not come back.

4 Likes

It’s about time Martinelli started. He seems to put in a good performance irrespective of the shite going on around him.

Drop Lacazette as well and bring in Pepe.

The simplest game plan is to play on the counter. Cowardly thing to do against West Ham who we should really be aiming to dominate (like a proper elite club would) but we just need a win. From anywhere and anyhow, just a fucking win.

8 Likes

When you have the worst defence in the league - both collectively and individually - I think counter attack is fucking mandatory. Let’s just give it a go, see where we go from there. All this attacking and possession bullshit. Let’s sort our biggest weakness out first.

3 Likes

Need to go back to fucking basics as our team are tactically retarded

3 Likes

In the previous nine games the two teams have won just a game each.

Both clubs have defensive and managerial problems.

I think it will start slowly but whoever scores first will fail to hold onto the lead and wie’ll see a few goals.

I don’t think we’ll lose but it will probably be a score draw, with a few goals.
I’ll go 2-2, Aubameyang and Luiz to score.

If we do lose, I think we might beat Man City.
If we don’t, I’m going to start doing some geography homework to find out where the teams in the Championship play.

1 Like

This! I’ve been repeatedly saying this. Chelsea, Utd, spuds etc… Are all going to drop points and go through a rut. The season is by no means over. Why are we downing tools already and writing it off.

We need a proper manager, otherwise our players will not respond to Freddie. They may like the guy but they have no reason to respect him as a manager. Look at the spuds, one month ago they would of lost to Burnley, now their beating them 5-0, he’s got Alli firing again (a guy who’s been missing for nearly a whole year). It’s not because Mourinho is some tactical Genius, but regardless of how Arsenal fans feel about him, the guy is one of the most successful managers of all time. If your a player your going to respond to that, and honestly if your a player emotions aside who would you rather play for.

The board really need to pull their fingers out and get going, whilst we could still technically salvage something from the season.

2 Likes

can we just beat these local blokes. we need a morale boost, get back on it, don’t care for flimsy internal games or politics, get 3 pts every week while also thinking long term about manager and player improvement, do both at the same time.

2 Likes

We are not going down to the Championship but we will go low in this league and it will be the biggest wake up call this club has had since moving across the Thames.

2 Likes

How long till they release the line-up? I want to know whether to watch the game or stop procrastinating.

2 Likes

1900 usually (1h before kick off)

Play Tierney baldy

2 Likes

These lot beat Chelsea who have been playing a lot better than us. So a little worried especially since we’re away but also confident we can win this one.

2-0 Arsenal COYG

1 Like

I have no expectations for this game. Even a 0-1 win is to much of a stretch for this team

Pepe starts :fire: