Premier League Match 16
KO: 20:00 :clock8:
The London Stadium

I make this our 10th game in a row we don’t win :grimacing:

• West Ham win
  • Arsenal win
  • Draw

0 voters

I’m not betting on an away win for us here.

1 Like

Because we don’t play until Monday we’ll be in the bottom half by the time this kicks off. When was the last time we were in the bottom half in December :joy::joy: @Stroller you have any idea?

1 Like

This is the first game I’ll be able to watch live in a few weeks, I haven’t missed out on much sadly.

West Ham 1-1 Arsenal

A bore draw

We are so shit we can’t even be bothered to spell the name of our club correctly anymore, eh @Calum

1 Like

We are gonna win this one.

1 Like

I think 1994/95 season when we finished 12th but hovered just above relegation fight for much of the season

It was the Nayim from the half way line year I think too in the cup winners cup final

3 Likes

I can’t see us winning this.
West Ham are in poor form as well and have also got their supporters booing them in a lot of games.
They are desperate for a win so we will do well to get a draw from this.

But at least after that we have an easy home game against Man City.

1 Like

:arteta: didn’t even notice. Fixed it

1 Like

Antonio to overpower all of our players and score

2 Likes

This shall be my 9th consecutive match I would not bother to watch, albeit I watched the first half of previous match.

We haven’t given away a penalty for a couple of matches now, time to put that right

Score draw

3 Likes

This will be the 4th time we have visited The London Stadium. The previous three visit’s are

Lose to the arsenal an sure jack will come back an haunt us a score a brace against us

2-1 West ham

2 Likes

1-3 Arsenal. The awakening begins now. :torreira:

2 Likes

I think we will win this but only because it seems like our most winnable game until the New Year and I struggle to imagine we will not win a game until then.

If we play our best players in their rightful positions we will win.

If not then no.

Under Wenger regardless of form I would be expecting at least 1 win in the home games vs Man City/Chelsea/United because of that game raising thing we used to do on occasions against top 6 opposition at home.

However we’ve fallen quite some way so I think we’d need luck to get even a point now (maybe not so much United).

I think instead maybe we’re more likely to turn it around away from home, so could actually be a win here

1 Like

Ahh West Ham v Arsenal

One could call it the Ljungerg derby