West Ham United Vs Arsenal (PL)

Yeah, I don’t think I will though.

1 Like

Must win game

Or the Wilshere derby (is he still alive?)

1 Like

Don’t see anything changing. Another away defeat is looming. Man I hate football.

2 Likes

According to this article - http://danthestatman.com/data/reaching-your-goals/

Over 2.5 goals looks a good shout, although you would hope Freddie would have installed some stability into them since Thursday’s awful showing.

Sunday League level game this. Nothing but mistakes everywhere but Auba gives us the edge in a 3 2 win.
Play fucking Tierney or resign cunt.

1 Like

1 Like

Hopefully the rot ends here! 2-0…

Leno

Bellerin
Chambers
Sokratis
Tierney

Torreira
Guendouzi
Olayinka

Pepe
Aubameyang
Martinelli

??

I figured it was some sort of weird autocorrect of Ozil :man_shrugging:

Google gives me this

2 Likes

lool, I guess might as well give it a shot

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m going for a 2-2 draw we manage to equalise in the 90th minute

We haven’t won for over two months. Win tonight you cunts ffs remember who you are playing for.

1 Like

I’d like to see Pepe and Martinelli playing either side of Auba tonight with Laca as sub. I like Laca a lot but feel it’s best if Auba is centre forward.

I don’t want to see Ozil in an Arsenal shirt ever again and think Willock should take a rest from the starting line up after his Brighton performance.

I never want to see Luiz unless part of a 3 man centre back group - so not often. Full backs can pick any 2 of the 4 as I don’t feel Tierney or Bellerin are fully match sharp yet.

2 Likes

If Auba is on the wings again, I’m done with Freddie.

The closer this match gets, the more I feel like it has loss written all over it.

7 Likes

I have a lot of certainty it will either be a loss or a draw or a win.

I wouldn’t be mad if we didn’t win. At this stage, I feel no confidence in the decision makers at the club and feel if we win it’ll give them a reason to persist with Freddie for longer.

I want the decision makers at the club to bring someone in and not persist with an interim coach when there are high quality coaches available for hire right now. This season does not have to be written off.

4 Likes