West Ham United Vs Arsenal (PL)

You actually just predicted that we’d win away from home while keeping a clean sheet?!

That would have been funny at any point over the past two years, but right now it’s especially :joy:

Love the optimism though haha

1 Like
1 Like

I’m happy to see it sounds like he’s trying players in proper positions, probably still won’t be enough to get us a win though haha.

tenor

Don’t disappoint Gabby :innocent:

I just can’t honestly see where the next win is coming from. These players are a massive problem and no matter who is in charge will change it.

I think West Ham will win this 3-0, I hate saying it but we’re in serious trouble. I could name a dozen players who clearly don’t want to be at the club and don’t give a damn about our club. I don’t see us getting relegated but damn it be close though.

I start Pepe, Chambers at CB and Tierney at LB. I drop Luiz. Change up the formation. Just give us something new.

2 Likes

Sweet, the kid looks great. They should both start if Pepe isn’t though imo, but either way looking forward to this, he looks much better than the other kids we’ve played up there recently, and he looks great both wide and central.

For the younger Arsenal supporters, who might not have come across this term, a clean sheet is when you play a game of football and you stop the opposition scoring any goals.

I read that in the Arsenal history book.

3 Likes

I think several players not wanting to be at the club is a huge issue at play here. We can talk about players being overrated etc, but ultimately similar or less talented squads of ours have finished top 6 last 3 seasons, so the fact we’re likely finishing bottom half means something is seriously wrong.

Show us @Calum

Sky’s opening line

Tonight our focus is on the bottom half of the Premier League

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Dissapointed

What?

Arsenal XI: Leno, Bellerín, Chambers, Sokratis, Tierney, Torreira, Xhaka, Pépé, Özil, Martinelli Silva, Aubameyang©

Subs: Martínez, Maitland-Niles, Nelson, Lacazette, David Luiz, Saka, Guendouzi

2 Likes

Bellerin an Tierney start :giroud3: time for some sexy attacking football from these lads

1 Like

Finally some fucking width on the flanks, with Auba in his natural position. If we lose this I’m out.

5 Likes

Wingers :giroud3:

Happy with the lineup. Chambers at CB is the right choice too.

Let’s see what this performance looks like

3 Likes

Probably the lineup I’d have gone for given what we have, so I can’t be overly critical on Freddie tonight.

1 Like

At least he got rid of Luiz, the guy is clearly only here for a last big pay day. This is the last throw at the dice, players will be playing in their right positions, feel for Laca but needs must.