WBA v Arsenal (Carabao Cup)

Such a strong team for the fucking Carling Cup

6 Likes

Only thing we have remote chance of winning, ffsā€¦

Desparate for a big win to clear his stink :joy:

2 Likes

Not in Europe so would be good if we take this more seriously this time.

Glad with that lineup

3 Likes

Kolasinac as LCB uno? Mari is that bad? :rofl:

Meanwhile West Brom are giving 5 players their debuts. This is either gonna be a bloodbath or an embarrassment

2 Likes

Jesus christ we have to do well here.

Iā€™ve been roasted enough at work already.

2 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s a strong line up. Surprised. I guess Arteta doesnā€™t want to risk getting the wrath of the fans after being knocked out in the first game. :grimacing:

Ffs Tavares is the RB with AMN on the benchā€¦

Should be a good opportunitiy to get some chemistry going between the front four thatā€™s on tonight, I donā€™t want to think about the rest of the line up behind though.

2 Likes

For them or us?

Every feckin game Arteta is in charge, is embarrassingā€¦

1 Like

No Willian hopefully means heā€™s out in Brazil :grin:

I do actually want to win this thing tbh

1 Like

Anyone remember that time we took a full strength side to League 2 Bradfordā€¦

I fucking do. :joy:

3 Likes

The Season is 2021/22. Iā€™m still witnessing Elneny/Xhaka midfield pairings and Kolasinac starting games.

Itā€™s too much Robbie, put me out of my misery.

6 Likes

Why the fuck isnā€™t a single right back starting when we have 4 at the fucking club???! Fuck off with this stupid shit Arsenal ffs

8 Likes

Glad weā€™re taking this seriously.

None of them are better than the back up left back :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Kola starting thought he was off to Turkey why not start someone who going to be here rest of the season

Fucking Kola. Back peddling on him now. Even if he canā€™t get shut, shouldnā€™t be getting game time.

2 Likes

Arteta subbed Tavares on for Chambers against Brentford then started Cedric against Chelsea.

You canā€™t feel sorry for him because its a problem partly of his own creation but heā€™s basically screaming ā€œWe need a new fucking RBā€ at the top of his lungs.

Give a chance and blink and we might see Willian again.

A nightmare on Hornsey Road.