WBA v Arsenal (Carabao Cup)

Arteta: “Kola, this is farewell. Your last game for this magnificent club. Tomorrow you will be gone but tonight will be YOUR night, get us that win”

FT West Brom 2-1 Arsenal

Kola at the bus stop next day with a friend
Kola: “So, where to next?”
Arteta: " Motherf*****"

1 Like

That back four :rofl:

That nonsense with full back positions is unnecessary. We’re not in Europe this season. Arteta needs to show he has a good feel for his First XI. Not doing so is how Lampard got the sack, and was massively improved on by Tuchel. Supposed classiness with Kola is just clownish.

Just use the term that Big Weng said… What do you guys think about starting Kola, Arteta Sexuals???

Isn’t he on the way to Turkey?

This kind of managing is just plain bull shit

1 Like

That back 7 :joy:

Anyhow we lose to West Brom. This should be an easy pump and dump for lads, 5-0 Arsenal.

Of course my Virgin media decides to stop workingffssss

1 Like

1-3 Arsenal

I’m a sucker… I’ll watch… I have us winning in pens, b/c that is what we do in these stupid cups.

West Brom have made 11 changes from their league team. I’ve never even heard of some of the players starting. So yeah, this should be a pretty easy win. Should get the 3 goals we need for our goal of the month competition anyway :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

This is a line up of a man that’s feeling the heat

Told ya, Kola at LCB. Chambers RB.

Kolasinac at CB I swear Arteta is just winging it at this point

So Chambers is playing RB after all

1 Like

Big fan of referees who aren’t afraid to get the yellow card out early doors.

This is the game he should play Mari as CB to let him collecting his confidence piece by piece…

Oh shit there’s a game on.

Chambers, fuck me.

That stayed on

Lol sike

Is the match worth looking for a stream?