Victor Osimhen

Until he gets injured in his 2nd game and is out for 3 months typical arsenal style

1 Like

So, what we saying?

Jesus-Victor-Saka

no. Give me Serge and im good. Nketamine will bang them in from the bench also.

1 Like

Think it will be very interesting where this guy ends up

Just reading through the other clubs transfers thread where Chelsea have signed that other striker, this guy is an absolute beast, could be on par with Haaland IMO.
Wherever he ends up he could completely change their team.

3 Likes

Osimhen has never scored more than 14 league goals in a season, Haaland is on 11 after seven games. Totally different gravy.

11 Likes

Different leagues
Different teams

Just an opinion on how I see him. When I watch him play I think he could be as good as him.
Put him in that City side and id like to see how many he would score

Haaland is simply a different caliber of player teams be damned.

Heā€™s been HITTING everywhere he goes, making a mockery of the PL and I donā€™t even think heā€™s optimised yet.

Oshimhen would do well to be a top player let alone a Haaland who will be top two at this rate.

1 Like

Osimhen isnā€™t a raw goal scorer like Haaland is. Heā€™s a completely different profile of player he offers more around the box and with his ability to drop deep but heā€™s absolutely never going to be a goal scorer like Haaland itā€™s not in his style.

He could easily smash 20 league goals a season and be consistent at that level but Haaland is a generational goal scoring talent

3 Likes

Id love to see what he could become in the Premier League
I see him as a special player

Unfortunately heā€™s injured back in about 2-3 weeks

1 Like

Quality player and quality all round game, and could definitely propel a team that signs him.

Not sure the comparison to Haaland is a great one though, Haaland is an out and out goal scorer and will probably go down as one of the greatest goal scorers of all time.

1 Like

Osimhen looks absolute quality. Think he would have been a smarter but than Nunez and Chelsea should have broken the bank to get him.

Outside of Chelsea or maybe PSG, Iā€™m struggling see who else needs him or could pay enough to entice him.

3 Likes

Never really seen him play, but heā€™s a monster in my FM save :slight_smile:

Aubameyang is obviously a stopgap for Chelsea . I Can see Osimhen joining Chelsea next season. They obviously wanted a stopgap number 9 right now and also wanted Havertz this season at CF as well but he proved not enough for the league. Can see Havertz at Bayern or Dortmund next season.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure he would have suited Liverpool but heā€™s a definite upgrade on Lukaku for Chelsea.
For a young striker, heā€™s got it all and would walk into almost any club in Europe, that isnā€™t Man City.

The world is not ready

2 Likes

Arsenal favourite?!

if we get him we are preparing for going for the CL trophy i reckon.

Heā€™d probably be my first choice signing in summer for a forward but Iā€™d be surprised if he wanted to get off the Napoli feel good train, theyā€™re essentially doing what we are. Amazing team.

The other thing is his fee would be astronomical, didnā€™t be sign for them under some Pepe type corrupt dark cloud. I know weā€™re willing to spend big money these days but it might be a little out of our reach

Would he leave Napoli with them having just won the Serie A? I donā€™t see it.

Not sure weā€™d spend the requisite money either.