Victor Osimhen

FAST STRIKER

Currently in the lead. These fucking nerds in wannabe land.

5 Likes

Baseless tweet. However, heā€™s be a quality acquisition. FM style - I wonder if they would take Ā£45m and Pepe?

With Oshimenā€™ injury record we would still need another CF and thatā€™s even if you consider Martinelli and Balogun as options.

He certainly isnā€™t injury prone,the worst heā€™s ever has was a fractured cheekbone and a shoulder injury, nothing recurring like some of our current players.
Besides heā€™s a hard bastard and out of all the obtainable players he would be my first pick.

2 Likes

Pop this in the wishlist thread :sol:

Edit: @Truth_hurts already has, good stuff.

Canā€™t see him leaving Champions league bound Napoli, for EL or Europa conference bound Arsenal.

Partey did it

2 Likes

True fair point.

Hopefully he values money over playing in the top European competitions.

1 Like

This would certainly be exciting, Iā€™ve only watched him a handful of times but he looks both raw and explosive, seems to have all the natural talents needed to succeed in the EPL.

What do our resident Serie A fans say? If we put aside his outrageous potential fee for the mean time

2 Likes

He would be top if the list of attainable strikers,heā€™s strong and aggressive and not afraid to get hurt.
Osimhenā€™s style is reminiscent of Harry Kane without the personality of being a complete and utter cunt.

4 Likes

What are the weaknesses in his game for you?

The only weakness I would say he has is that he needs to improve his passing skills, but as he us more of a proper number 9 with amazing pace and very adept at finding space itā€™s not something that is seen as a major problem.

Between Osimhen and Nunez Iā€™d go for Osimhen every single time, heā€™s more of the finished article and would suit our style of play.
I would be sad to see him leave Napoli but completely overjoyed if he came here.

7 Likes

The downside is his price tag. :sweat_smile:
Napoli will surely need to make profit on him and unfortunately I donā€™t think he will be worth whatever Napoli ask.

If we want a quality striker weā€™re gonna have to pay the price, and we need to have a striker whoā€™s going to hit the ground running. Thereā€™s no downside to signing a quality player

6 Likes

So you would pay say Ā£100m on him? :thinking:
I assume heā€™ll ask for big time wages too.

Kind of limits what we can do for another midfielder and backup striker.

Is there any figure out there that isnā€™t worth paying if it prevents us having to watch Lacazette twerk and fall over for another season

Lacazette ainā€™t signing a new deal, donā€™t worry.
For that Ā£100m though you can probably get a starting striker and a midfielder to compete with Partey, Xhaka and Odegaard.

Ā£100m+ for this guy would be very bad business. Heā€™s an excellent CF but not really on track to being elite

Should have pinched him before his Napoli move