Valencia Vs Arsenal (UEL Semi Final 2nd leg) (Aggregate 1-3)

Struggling to give a fuck about this now I won’t lie

6 Likes

I know this bad, terrible even but I don’t think I’ve cared less about a semi-final match. This is the darkest timeline.

3 Likes

Tomorrow is my birthday so please, just please don’t lose this. Please. This could hunt me the rest of my life.And if Tottenham wins? GOD NO PLEASE NO.

1 Like

Problem is we have to beat Valencia and whoever in the final. AND Liverpool to beat Tottenham…otherwise this would be the worst season ever.

2 Likes

Even if we won it, I don’t think many fan’s will be happy cause the scum are in the CL final. If they won it and we won the EL, no one would care a jot about the EL win. Crazy we could win a European trophy and even if we won it and Scum lose many fan’s would still be pissed.

1 Like

Liverpool with an amazing comeback on Tues
Spurs with an amazing comeback today
Hopefully the same tomorrow with Valencia pulling it off

Fucks given: minus one

I honestly don’t really care about this game or us winning the EL.

We’re a stagnant club with no ambition and the EL has no bragging rights

4 Likes

Aint gonna watch this this shit team and this shitty nothing coca cola cup.

The last days happenings have completely destroyed any motivation and hunger for this cup. See you in August.

3 Likes

I felt genuine excitement watching pool do Barca. I felt absolutely sick tonight. If we lose tomorrow I’ll probably feel absolutely nothing. Makes no sense but that’s how it is with this team.

1 Like

Haha I was the exact same.

Second leg of a European semi final and spurs have bettered it in every single way.

Fuck this game

Couldn’t care less about this game. Pretty much done with football

1 Like

Not now Valencia ffs we are dealing with a lot here already

3 Likes

Relax guys. We are going through to the final. Trust.

God its got so depressing in here. Don’t act like you won’t be buzzing for our first European final in 13 years if we make it.

Fuck the scum, confident Liverpool will do them. It would be so sweet to see them cry after defeat with us lifting our first European trophy in over two decades. COYG!

5 Likes

Very hard to get up for this game and competition knowing spurs and Liverpool are contesting the biggest club game in the world in 3.5 weeks.

1 Like

This is the worst thing. Even if we win tomorrow and get to a final, it doesn’t really feel like it means much at the moment.

4 Likes

Couldn’t give a fuck about this match tonight. Awful, we’re in a European semi-final and I don’t give a shit.

2 Likes

Same

Feels bad bro

It’ll feel worse if Valencia beat us a day after Tottenham did what they did :speak_no_evil:

I’d enjoy the hope and potential while you can boys

2 Likes