Valencia Vs Arsenal (UEL Semi Final 2nd leg) (Aggregate 1-3)

I honestly won’t be. Sure, it’ll be great to win – but for me, that’ll only be from a getting us back into the Champions League perspective. It’ll be more relief than excitement if we win this now. I can’t watch Spurs in a Champions League final and then watch another year of us playing shit Eastern European teams on a Thursday night.

2 Likes

We are so bad away from home, we should probably prepare ourselves for Valencia scoring at least one and we know Arsenal aren’t necessarily a team with particularly high fortitude.

Long story short, we need at least two goals.

Aubameyang - Lacazette - Mkhitaryan ** **

Iwobi - Xhaka - Torriera

Nacho - Sokratis -Koscielny - AMN

Bernd/Petr

2 Likes

Christ these fucking fullback options just encourage opponents to death.

1 Like

:eyes:

8 Likes

That is a terrific headline

2 Likes

Dunno what everyone’s issue is, but I personally am excited to see some real meaningful football today. The past few days has really only been a mockery of the sport.

3 Likes

They shouldn’t be using such language for levity. It could offend.

:hipster:

Please sign up to RAWK and RedCafe and troll them to this level, you’d have them in tatters

2 Likes

Nervous. COYG!

1 Like

I think we’ll qualify with a draw.
Although my prediction of both North London clubs winning the two European trophies is still on course, I can’t remember feeling less excited about us in the semi final of a European competition.

If we don’t go through, my tolerance and defence of Emery might turn me against him.

As for that leech Kroenke, I hope he can take a break from counting his money and realise this club needs some serious investment, after seeing our biggest rival overtake us and get the final of Europe’s biggest competition, while we’re floundering around with the minnows of Europe’s version of the Mickey Mouse Cup.

The only way he’d realize what was at stake if Sp"*rs actually won the CL would be if he cared. He just doesn’t give a fuck.

He probably doesn’t even know Sp"*rs are in the final.

1 Like

Don’t bottle this you cunts. Be grand till the final then hopefully I never see half of you ever again cheers :+1:

Won’t happen, lot of them will still be around

One thing about Arsenal is we always play best when we know what we have to do.
It’s when we play Prem games throughout the year that we seem confused about what is needed.

I love Arseblog.

I don’t even know if this is a good team or not anymore.

Fucking shysters

3 Likes

Well it hasn’t got that tit German in it.

1 Like

Probably the best we have at the moment. Can’t fault him for the selection. Let’s see if he gets the tactics right.

1 Like

Valencia XI: Neto, Gabriel, Garay, Gaya, Piccini, Wass, Coquelin, Parejo, Guedes, Rodrigo, Gameiro

Le Coq Sportif!

Ultimate banter in what is a shit week if Coquelin of all people knock us out, please Arsenal show something good, for the sake of all of us.

2 Likes