Valencia Vs Arsenal (UEL Semi Final 2nd leg) (Aggregate 1-3)

Thursday 09 May
Estadio de Mestalla
KO: 20:00 :clock8:
LIVE on

• Arsenal qualify with a draw
  • Arsenal qualify with a loss
  • Arsenal qualify with a win

0 voters

• Arsenal win on penalties
  • Arsenal win in ET
  • Arsenal win in 90 minutes

0 voters

arsenal won’t qualify

• yes
  • yes.

0 voters

All comes down to this.

1 Like

If these useless bastards really care about winning (ha), then they better pull a performance out of their arses. All this throwing away efforts in the League, for Europa better be worth while on Thursday night.

I SO badly want to see us making it into the final of a European competition. The players will be downcast after today, but there’s no point feeling sorry for ourselves, they have to move on, pick ourselves up and fucking do what’s needed in Spain.

Like the Napoli game, we need that away goal to nulify the away goal and give us a real chance of going through. It would be honestly just too much to bare if we’re holding onto a one goal advantage in the final minutes. Could well be our defining game of the whole season.

Just PLEASE Arsenal, please Emery, and PLEASE players, fucking show some spirit and get the god damn job done.

5 Likes

Cunts.

5 Likes

Can’t see us throwing away a two goal lead against this Valencia, although it wouldn’t be the most surprising thing…

1 Like

Ah shit, here we go again.

1 Like

We’ll see a completely different performance in this competition than we have in the PL.
Emery knows more than any manager what needs to be done in this competition.
I still think we’ll win it, even if we play Chelsea.

1 Like

Valencia currently 5-0 up before half time in their La Liga game :laughing:

I think this will be a tough match. I think we’ll lose, but hopefully it’ll be via a score that still takes us through.

1 Like

Will be edgy… they will score late, then push and we will nick a goal on counter to seal it.

Dreading it and dont think we handle the atmosphere or pressure of the game. Need to keep our discipline but thats shaky lately.
Full on pessimistic feeling 3 0 reverse. Prove me wrong please.

Valencia warm up with a 6-0 win, Frankfurter with a 6-1 loss :laughing:

3 Likes

I think we’ll progress but it’ll be tight and we’ll lose on the night. Valencia 2-1 Arsenal.

Against Huesca tho. Coquelin will be back I think next match?

That’s all their goals used up so. None left for Thursday.

We’ll find a way to fuck this up. No doubt about it.

2 Likes

If we go out on Thursday night in Spain it’s going to be mayhem, I assume Emery was appointed in the first place due to his Europa CV, so massive pressure on him to win it.

1 Like

We’ve got just about enough for an away goal tbh. Should see us through.

I’m just hoping the Frankfurters somehow manage to magic a win at Stamford Bridge. I think we’d fare better against them in the final

2 Likes

We looked finished at full time against Brighton. I think we might go out here.

2 Likes

Really dislike a lot of this team. Hope they can win this cup and get the fuck out of our club.

We just need to score one and that should be enough. At least do that you terrible terrible cunts

1 Like

Seconded, it’s the first time that I actually hate half our players.

4 Likes