Valencia Vs Arsenal (UEL Semi Final 2nd leg) (Aggregate 1-3)

Second time after last season for me.

These past two seasons come May I’m absolutely buzzing for the two month break

Dear Arsenal,

Please don’t embarrass us. At least get us to the final and maybe embarrass us there.

Kind regards,
Flexo formerly known as Mr Arsenal

3 Likes

Welcome back mate!

1 Like

I hate a few more than half. Makes a change giving the manager a bit of support though.

I refuse to participate in this poll because I believe we’ll get knocked out.

1 Like

I have book marked Will’s “hold my beer” moment. It will be used as an “I told you so” bludgeon after we manage to completely fuck this up. :poldi:

1 Like

Yeah pretty much as soon as I posted that I kinda regretted it haha. Not sure where the sudden reassurance came from for that post, especially with this sorry bunch of players we have

4 Likes

Remember. The majority of Arsenal’s players are irredeemable cunts

They will do all they can to fuck us.

1 Like

the old Vampire at the rudder better not fuck this up. Valencia are also fighting for 4th in La Liga so they’re also after a CL spot.

I’d like to say we should then have the motivational advantage going into a possible EL finals vs Chelsea since for us CL is at stake and it isn’t for them. But then I remember that we just had Brighton over who had just been confirmed safe from relegation, they had absolutely nothing to play for, and we still couldn’t beat them at home. So that’s clearly not how it works lol

I think in a final the fact they have already sealed top 4 plays more to their advantage - they can go into the game with top positivity and confidence, without fear and I really doubt they mail it in (obviously there is some risk one or two cunts on that team do that).

Sadly I think there is more chance of our delicate flowers wilting than theirs not taking it seriously.

:santi:

1 Like

After the first leg the players have surprised me because have reacted so well after three defeats in a row & a goal conceded.

I don’t know how we will play at Mestalla. Marcelino will go with an offensive and rapid 4-4-2 testing the defensive qualities of our WBs. Big game for Maitland-Niles and Kolasinac.

2 Likes

Oh fuck

1 Like

What’s worse is that our manager is just like Barcelona’s manager.

I’m shitting it.

Just get it done

1 Like

Where are the poll options for us not to qualify?!

Dont deprive us pessimists of our right to express our feelings!

6 Likes

Poll added

1 Like

So then…odds on Arsenal fucking this up, and completing a hat trick of misery in the past few days for Arsenal fans? :gabriel:

God I’m worried this is gonna be some shitstorm if we don’t progress now.

2 Likes

No we are definitely gonna win this trophy now. Imagine the mayhem when we finally win our first European trophy and the scum win the Champions League the same year :joy::joy:

Can’t wait to watch our horrible cunts bottle this tomorrow

2 Likes

Can’t bottle it tomorrow, if they do could imagine the reaction they get at Burnley. Even winning the damn EL now wouldn’t matter if the Scum win the CL. Emery and the board will be under some pressure to spend big in the summer.

I hope we fucking win it but I’m expecting the bottle job.

We are going to fuck up tomorrow.

1 Like