Upcoming Films & TV

I’m still really upset by all three films and some of the really poor choices made. The books are absolutely fantastic, but Peter Jackson’s adaptation was so poor and I’ve never understood why the films were received as well as they were, and they get progressively worse.

@Aussiegooner an insight into a respected, talented and likeable tennis player (so, opposite of your mate Djokovic)

https://x.com/primevideosport/status/1790397693203742827?s=46&t=2U6XWqnXYlWg-4shy9vWIA

1 Like

Ooooh

2 Likes

Was about to post this too! Fuuuuck yeeeeah.

This sounds promising. Looks like it comes out in Autumn.

2 Likes

Hmmmm

Fake trailer?

The cinematic news of the decade as far as I’m concerned:

1 Like

Clearly a passion project for those involved

Couple of nice nods to the original Alien trailer. Looks promising…

3 Likes

When my daughter stays over we literally have the first film before bedtime and the second one first thing in the morning.

This has been the case for over a year. The third one is big news in the house :grinning:

Haven’t really used Peacock other than for Premier League, but Those About to Die looks like it could be a decent show.

Looks promising!

3 Likes

Waited a couple of days so I could watch it on the big telly.

Already thinking this will be amazing with Willem Defoe in a proper vampyr movie.

Then I saw Eggers name attached.

OMFG. This is officially the movie I am most looking forward to.

Billy Skarsgasrd is perfect for the role of Count Orlok, and the rest of the cast is on point.

To add, one of my wife’s friends works for Universal, and presented a Kung Fu Panda 4 goodie box for my son’s birthday.

I gotta get me one of those boxes for Nosferatu!

A24?

Villainous Hugh Grant…?

2 Likes

:fire: I will be there the second it comes out

1 Like

https://x.com/AppleFilms/status/1809210631955878242

This looks pretty good

2 Likes

I stoped watching when it got to the part where there was an American talking about building a car for the turns. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Kosinski is top tier. If anyone can bring the intensity of an F1 race to screen he can

Looks good, shame it’s a musical

3 Likes