Upcoming Films & TV

2 Likes

Heard an interview with him recently, might have been on WTF, and he just comes across like a really sound guy.

I like that Daniel Radcliffe has decided to mostly do weird shit that takes his fancy cos he’s roch enough of Harry Potter to not have to do projects for the paycheck.

Feel like he could be great as Weird Al.

i carnt wait for this

2 Likes

Can’t believe it’s been more than 10 years since the first film…

Sequel set to be released in December :eyeglasses:

2 Likes

Did you like the first? I thought it was meh.

It was pretty big for the 3D aspect, if I remember correctly

Top Gun 2: Maverick this month and Jurassic Park Dominion next month excites me much more.

2 Likes

I really interested in seeing how James Cameron going to do another 3 sequels after this Avatar film not like the first film really left much story wise to explore.

I remember being mesmerised by the film when I first saw it in the cinema, mostly because of the innovative 3D which I think was the first of its kind at the time.

Before then, 3D movies were associated with the tacky red and blue paper glasses :laughing: which still made things stick out of the screen, but it felt more novelty.

I never got around to re-watching Avatar after seeing it in the cinema, so story-wise, my memory would be fainter, but I do remember finding it emotional in terms of what Jake went through + the spectacle of feeling immersed in the film, with the new modern glasses.

1 Like

forgot this was out soon

prey

Set in the Comanche Nation 300 years ago, “Prey” is the story of a young woman, Naru, a fierce and highly skilled warrior. She has been raised in the shadow of some of the most legendary hunters who roam the Great Plains, so when danger threatens her camp, she sets out to protect her people. The prey she stalks, and ultimately confronts, turns out to be a highly evolved alien predator with a technically advanced arsenal, resulting in a vicious and terrifying showdown between the two adversaries.

1 Like

What is this crap…

Ryan Gosling :heart_eyes: :drooling_face:
Chris Evans :heart_eyes: :drooling_face:

1 Like

He’s back!

1 Like

DailyWire produced film called “Terror on the Prairie” has my attention now. Wonder if it’s like father like son in respect of his talent

Think I’ve had enough of the prime minister or first minister talking to the nation in a crisis anyway :joy::joy:

2 Likes
1 Like

These two are my ultimate threesome. But I don’t think I can bring myself to watch this

Glad he’s explained it well