Upcoming Films & TV

Not sure its out in the UK yet

Soon bitches!

3 Likes

EDIT: deleted because maybe some would rather not see the reveal. Avoid the Better Call Saul Twitter account ppl :+1:

3 Likes

Spoiler!!!

1 Like

I really would have rather not known that. Not aimed at you for sharing @Flexo, the news is out there so we’d all have seen it at some point. I’d just prefer it if it hadn’t been tweeted in the first place. No need to sell it to the audience with a reveal like that, we’re all fully invested anyway. Just let it be a nice surprise.

Edit: just seen Flexo put it in spoiler tags now. For anyone who wants to judge whether they want to click the link or not, its about who will be appearing in the upcoming season, it’s not a spoiler in the sense of revealing anything to do with the plot.

1 Like

Ahhh the x at the end of your message isn’t going to help us forgive you, @Flexo :wink:

1 Like

‘Twas worth a try :man_facepalming:

x

1 Like

Spoiler tags was more than enough, didn’t need deleting mate haha

1 Like

Btw, they’re such idiots for doing that but I guess they knew it would get out so they didn’t bother?
Perhaps this means it won’t be just a simple easter egg scene. I think we’ll have more than that.

If we get more like we did in El Camino they can get fucked.

1 Like

Is anybody watching Halo?

If not, avoid cause it’s a steaming pile of generic sci-fi trash

They’ve done a show for it? When? :rofl:

Why does The Long Good Friday never come on on Good Friday any more? :thinking:

Top, top film.

1 Like

Has anyone seen or heard of this film?

It’s not in cinemas here, nor can I find a release date. But clearly many people have already seen it.

Some say it’s ‘one of the best films of this decade’.

Seems to have only been released in the states. Which is a strange choice but sure it eventually get released world wide

S01 is on Paramount plus, being released weekly

on E03 atm

1 Like

Mr Bee-n :drum:

1 Like

some cast list in this :rofl:

More interested in the hot wheels film

Wow, respect.

2 Likes