Upcoming Films & TV

Also if you come to a thread called upcoming tv and film I think it’s tough shit if you read a spoiler you didn’t want to.

This looks good

2 Likes

It’s out, I got goosebumps.

2 Likes

Does look good an looking forward to the 15th.

Guess the other 2 Spiderman turn up during the scaffolding battle and probably won’t be in it for very long. Also reckon Aunty may going to die aswell .

Proper cast that. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Knew he was the lesser Spidey.
Tobey ftw.

1 Like

This has always been the case.

3 Likes

Lily James as Pam

2 Likes

I can’t believe how much they got lily fucking james to look like Pamela Anderson for this role, absolutely ridiculous.

She looks absolutely FIRE in it as well, had such a big crush on her ever since Baby Driver.

This film actually looks brilliant to be honest.

1 Like

It’s not a film, it’s a TV series. Think there are 8 episodes.

Oh wow really? I didn’t realise. Will definitely be watching that!

1 Like

I went and watch the new Ghostbusters film in the cinema last night.

I actually really enjoyed it, more so for the nods and references to nostalgia of the originals than anything else.

3 Likes

Yeah didn’t expect to be as good as it was. The films got a lot of heart in it.

1 Like

Planes,Trains and Automobiles remake coming. Never going to upgrade on Martin and Candy.
No thanks.

5 Likes

Didn’t they already do a kind of remake with Robert Downy Jr and that fat bearded guy from Hangover?

2 Likes

You could even argue they already did this with Due Date. Which was fine but not a patch on Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

Hah great minds @BizzySignal

2 Likes

Rings a bell. Never seen it though. Honestly think it’s a classic.
If they chose Christmas over Thanksgiving in the film they’d had a festive film forever then.

2 Likes

Yep that’s the one, have to admit I only recently came across Trains, Planes and Automobiles, having seen Due Date first but your right it really does pale in comparison to the Original. I know it’s not technically a remake, but a nearly identical story.

New picture from Guillermo del Toro