Upcoming Films & TV

As promos for tv shows go this one is unusual. :joy:

1 Like

I find Joe Lycett tragically unfunny lol

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Only thing I care about is them calling the film Fast Ten: Your Seatbelts.

11 Likes

Sadly I think the best we can hope for is something like Fast and Fur10us

1 Like

Vin Diesel appears embarrassing in that plea of his. I wonder if it conflicts with The Rock’s plans of doing the job for his cousin over in WWE.

@Joshua do your stuff.

1 Like

It’s actually one of @JakeyBoy ’s best efforts to date. I liked it.

Has anybody seen the alleged leaks from Spider-Man?

I’ll leave the link as a spoiler in case anyone wants to have a look.

3 Likes

Yeah the og spideys is very well known and public and the other thing was strongly rumoured

Before I click, can you tell me the nature of the spoilers?!

Are we talking spoilers to the extent of the film’s ending having been leaked, or is this just a spoiler telling us that all three actors who’ve played him in films are in this, or something like that?

1 Like

It’s not well known though Cristo.
People said the same thing about the last movie too.
You just spoiled it. :rofl:

Tbf, the second trailer will be out today and it’s most likely gonna reveal some more stuff

From what I understand both.

1 Like

Cheers, I’ll pass then :+1:

Happy to know about which heroes and villains are in it but would rather not have the whole thing laid out for me as I’m pretty fucking excited about this film.

Not even convinced it’ll be good but I can’t wait to see them give it a good crack.

Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, Alfred Molina have all been out in public and confirmed they’re in the film dude I didn’t spoil anything :laughing:

Kirsten Dunst even tweeted the other day about how she wasn’t invited back to the role.

1 Like

God damn That’s a legit storyline now.
I will definitely watch it in a theatre

I hope they do this

They haven’t actually. Tobey and Andrew have repeatedly said they’re not in the film.
Just the other day they were asking Garfield again and he looked so fed up with the question. :rofl:
Only Alfred Molina was confirmed, and he was in the first trailer.

1 Like

Haha maybe it’s because I follow a lot of movie news and rumour sites then because I’ve known they were in it for ages :grin: :grin:

1 Like