Upcoming Films & TV

this 4hour film is nearly here
Zack Snyder’s Justice League | Official Trailer | HBO Max - YouTube

1 Like

Impressive casting, they’ve managed to find an actor who looks even more like a video game character than the video game character herself.

149505887_10159462014648866_4349027750038856567_n

2 Likes

Cringe or cool?

2 Likes

It looks like a enjoyable turn ur brain off an enjoy the popcorn flick and it has to be better then the last 2 MK films.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, Batman v Superman was way worse and everyone forgot about it.

1 Like

No it wasn’t batman v superman director’s cut is a good popcorn flick eithen if it as some issues I. Martha and doomsday.

Whedon Justice League was a horrible mess that doesn’t eithen warrant a rewatch.
Looking forward to Zach version tho not the black an white version he also done :joy:.

1 Like

I feel I’ve got a trauma out of that movie. Jesse Eisenberg acting like L from Death Note and that damn Martha scene. :face_vomiting: I could feel other people in the cinema cringing along throughout. As soon as it finished I thought someone was ribbing me, I couldn’t believe what I watched.
Interestingly, I never Justice League to be that bad. Maybe because I’ve set the bar incredibly low after BvS?

Terrible actor, complete miscast.

5 Likes

@Gio @SRCJJ

:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Damn straight. Will watch it all was big football Italia fan and a Baggio fan as a little kid, World Cup 94 is one of my earliest proper memories of football Baggio, Bebeto and Romario. Also as a kid at the time that pony tail was quite popular, lots of people had these little braided mini ponytails :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Falling in love with Fiorentina in the Lotto kit with 7up on it. Great days.

6 Likes

Baggio
Andre Agassi

Any other iconic early to mid 90’s ponytails?

1 Like

David Seaman and Petit.

2 Likes

I think Seaman got his ponytail in early 00s rather than the 90s. Which is mental.

3 Likes

Fair one. Mid life crisis then.

4 Likes

I only know cos about 10 hours I ago I was about to be like “how dare you not mention Seaman?!”, so I did a quick Google image search and couldn’t find a nineties image. Kinda messed with my head lol

Annoyed at myself for the fact that my brain didn’t then leap to Petit, such a great and obvious shout. Glorious ponytail

3 Likes

Also Steven Seagal l, not a sportsman but still a legend and 90s icon.

2 Likes

Yeah similar as I was all for putting Camronesi in. He’s also 2000s though.

2 Likes

:joy::rofl: you guys forgetting this classic, from another footballing legend.

9 Likes

Tung Po from KickBoxer

1 Like