Upcoming Films&Tv

Missed out on this. I saw the teaser a while ago and got worried because they didn’t go with an actual trailer.

Looks pretty good. They’re going big with it. Nice.

1 Like

this 4hour film is nearly here
Zack Snyder’s Justice League | Official Trailer | HBO Max - YouTube

1 Like

Impressive casting, they’ve managed to find an actor who looks even more like a video game character than the video game character herself.

149505887_10159462014648866_4349027750038856567_n

1 Like

Cringe or cool?

2 Likes

It looks like a enjoyable turn ur brain off an enjoy the popcorn flick and it has to be better then the last 2 MK films.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, Batman v Superman was way worse and everyone forgot about it.

1 Like

No it wasn’t batman v superman director’s cut is a good popcorn flick eithen if it as some issues I. Martha and doomsday.

Whedon Justice League was a horrible mess that doesn’t eithen warrant a rewatch.
Looking forward to Zach version tho not the black an white version he also done :joy:.

1 Like

I feel I’ve got a trauma out of that movie. Jesse Eisenberg acting like L from Death Note and that damn Martha scene. :face_vomiting: I could feel other people in the cinema cringing along throughout. As soon as it finished I thought someone was ribbing me, I couldn’t believe what I watched.
Interestingly, I never Justice League to be that bad. Maybe because I’ve set the bar incredibly low after BvS?

Terrible actor, complete miscast.

5 Likes