UEFA Women's EURO 2022

one up against Portugal, Angeldal with the goal :sweden: (she plays for City but I shall allow it).

2-0 :ooo: same gal.

3-0 Ilestedt with the last kick of the game before HT, this looks all but over.

1-4 win for us, but it wasn’t good.

Lots of work to do

1 Like

Arsenal striker Blackstenius finally gets a goal and it’s a beauty:

https://streamja.com/XqRNy

she could’ve had 2 or 3 goals more so far this tourney, denied by small details like narrow off-sides or similar.

1 Like

Ahhh we conceded for first time this tournament. Too easy for them.

Spain up one against your lionesses. man they really hate taking a shot Spain but this time they did and it worked.

That should have been a penalty!

friend, it was a blatant dive. contact, but a dive.

1 Like

Oh whatever, you just want us out! I know your game :santi:

Daly been run ragged all game

gray-and-white-cat-lying-on-floor-with-toilet-paper-sw-797353

what do you mean I have no idea what you’re talking about

1 Like

This is more like it. It’s coming home.

1 Like

4 minutes…da fuq!

That’s great stuff. Southgate could never do a comeback like that against such a top side.

1 Like

well played, second goal was a banger.

Never seen such game management from an England team. Spent half of ET on the floor. Beautiful stuff.

3 Likes

Great second half from the girls

To be honest, im just glad England got through so we get to see Leah again!
:heart_eyes:

Austrian Arsenal keeper Mumble Cheeseburger has been near flawless every game, keeper of the tourny for me so far, just kicked the ball to German striker Popp and gifts them the 2-0 goal to kill the game :santi:

Geez we finally manage to score the winning 1-0 goal in 90+1 or something. Dear lord we suck ass, I think Belgium had the ball in our half of the pitch 3 times in 90 minutes, it was constant bombardment by us but we can’t fucking get the ball in the net lol

Blackstenius with yet another beautiful run and goal that was ever so slightly called off-side by VAR, though, I feel like she’s not sloppy, just unlucky.

1 Like

At the death

1 Like

our own fault, can’t be this bad at scoring against better teams lol

I have tickets for the final. So was kinda hoping Belgium would win to give us a better chance in the semi final :sweat_smile: