UEFA Conference League

Yeah I know the conference league copped a bit of criticism when it was first announced but I really like the fact that it created another outlet for continental competition. There’s really no valid reason for european football being between only the very top sides hailing from a select few leagues.

I don’t think it devalues the CL at all either, if anything it increases the prestige of the top-tier competition.

3 Likes

Motherwell took it well… :joy: @shamrockgooner

tbf they have been awful in the whole of 2022.

2 Likes

Jeeze! Dundee United have a plum tie tonight in their conference playoff. AZ Alkmaar. I can remember us playing them in the CL :joy:

Ooooft! What a goal from United! 1-0 is a shock on the cards :thinking:

Watching the draw as wfh. Hope you get a banging group @shamrockgooner

Hearts get a trip to Florence not bad! @Phoebica

1 Like

Poor Florence.

My West Ham mate was hoping to get Hearts because he has a mate who supports them. Instead West Ham have 2 teams I’ve never even heard of :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not bad to be honest. Thought we were getting West Ham. Not sure why we went into the other side of the draw tbh.

2 Likes

looks like shamrock rovers will be going home with 0 points on the board :henry2:

Shame you can’t be molded into a Gent after comments like that.

2 Likes

I think you need to go and sit in djurgarden and think about what you’ve done

2 Likes

if what i said in jest turns out to be true shammy will hunt me down and murder me for jinxing.

I’d be disappointed if we didn’t get at least 1 win.

Don’t know about that, but how does djurgarden look this time of year?

1 Like

West Ham losing at home to Steaua Bucharest and its a deserved lead.

1 Like

Tick tock David.

West Ham fans sang the national anthem ahead of the game today. Pretty classy move from those knuckle-draggers, it has to be said.

1 Like

Brendan Rodgers - West Ham

It’s coming.

The old one or the new one?

No

West Ham turn it around.

Wipe off that sweat Moyes, live another day.