UEFA Conference League

I was wondering why Mou had five fingers up in the air

1 Like

Man is already thinking about the antics heā€™ll do when he comes back to the PL in a year or two.

He should stay away from the PL imo.

Stay in Rome and build a legacy

Pellegrini a baller though, no?
Reached a new level under Mou. More to come I think too.

They just mentioned that the only team JosĆ© didnā€™t win a trophy with is Spurs. Can never hear that enough :smile:

2 Likes

I think heā€™ll see this project out and come back.
Favourite to take over Newcast once the foundation is laid imo.

Well done to Roma I suppose, winning a trophy like this will be about as good as itā€™ll get for them.

We might run into them in the EL next season.

Jesus, even talking about other clubs wining their first European trophy you are a glass empty lol

Iā€™m interested in the big prizes mateā€¦ CL / EPL :muscle:t5:

What a stat

1 Like

Ambition. Apparently.

1 Like

You know better than this, come on. :grin:

2 Likes

Only Spurs would fuck up the group stages in this farmerā€™s European competition and then end up ducking the last match.

I guess Audi Cup in preseason should suffice.

near actual goat level is Mou. not some par for the course surfer. Just stay way from us, and do more troll pressers :trappatoni:

@shamrockgooner :grimacing::grimacing:

Thatā€™s an incredible result for Sligo. Fair play to them.

1 Like

Horrendous stuff from Motherwell.

Imagine qualifying for Europe fans thinking they get a wee trip to Europe and they go out to an Irish team in the first round lol

1 Like

Great week for LOI clubs even if Rovers did drop from the CL.

3 Likes

Is it getting noticibly better? Or is this effectively just a fluke that all these things are happening together? Or is it just that a third tier competition allows for more opportunities for teams like this?

This one. One of the better things UEFA have done tbh.

1 Like