U.S. Politics

Gotta find myself a copy of one of those

4 dead and many injured I read. Man child surely should be held accountable for what happened yesterday

2 Likes

15 Likes

Britain’s an island :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The Internet is awash with memes this morning, thought I might as well dump a few at once.

12 Likes

Fuck off. I did say isolate. It is not isolated. Th UK has enough of its own problems, we don’t need this orange fucker here causing more trouble. He needs a tiny remote island where no one and nothing is around for miles.

I hear Jeffrey Epstein’s Island is available.

2 Likes
13 Likes

Insanity to watch these sort of events unfold following a democratic process in a 1st world, influential nation.

Scary and sad, but not wholly unsurprising when the protestors have an idiot as their idol.

Convinced the retaliation carnage would be next level if there were more ethnic minorities involved in the protests :worried:

Imagine being the President of the USA and having social media organisations freeze your account. For shame. Trump’s legacy is going down in flames :fire:and it couldn’t happen to a more fitting prick.

2 Likes
1 Like

I am not sure about that anymore.
US & UK are just riding on previous glory right now. The processes are very outdated.

4 Likes

Trump whips up a storm with his complete falsehoods and 4 die in the ensuing anarchy

I’d charge him with manslaughter

4 Likes

Its been outdated since 1991, its a relic of the Cold War.

1st world countries: US and western allies, countries with stable democracies and the rule of law.

2nd world countries: USSR, China, basically the communist world.

3rd world countries: less developed countries which weren’t formally aligned with/a part of either of the previous two groups.

I get the phrases have evolved slightly since then, but the whole model isn’t really fit for purpose. There isn’t really a second world any more but we still talk about first and third world countries, might as well do away with the phrases entirely.

4 Likes

15 Likes

Would love to see them enact the 25th amendment. Never been used before, and would be a fitting first.

2 Likes
3 Likes

The fucks in her towel lol

Fucking LOL

Wow that’s such an embarrassing “interview” :see_no_evil: It will circle the internet until the end of time. Imagine having future grandkids see that. Damn I would honestly rather shoot myself.

1 Like

Because they’re white.

2 Likes