Transwomen Participating in Female Sports

Then why bring up my profession

I don’t know what your job is :rofl:

IOC are the big culprits here. In my eyes. They’ve basically failed to truly grasp the issue at hand with biological differences between men and women. As that video pointed out - even things as simple as a menstrual cycle are a disadvantage to women in sports. And that’s just something a trans athlete can never experience.

There’s so much more at play than the simplistic argument of testosterone levels.

7 Likes

Not sure being at the top end is the only issue though tbh.
Something as simple as student at uni or kid in school being looked over is pretty big IMO.

2 Likes

It’s definitely an issue and I don’t think Sham disagreed with that. If he does, then my bad for speaking on his behalf.

1 Like

Women and girls get overlooked for all sorts of things for all sorts of reasons. None of it is right.

Female sports is a growing trend at all levels. Opportunities are only growing, not reducing. I watched some doc about the college admissions scandal, they were fake placing people as fifth replacement coxswains on rowing teams. Positions that don’t exist in other words.

I’m not saying it can’t happen. I’m not saying it doesn’t happen but we didn’t care about college swimming yesterday, let’s not pretend we do today.

No but this is different when ex female athletes and women in general have issues with this topic
Surely.
Even a vets track championship is a pretty big thing for the competitors.
It’s not like the parents run on a kids sports day.

1 Like

Plenty of competitors will have a problem with this, plenty won’t. There’s no single right answer unfortunately.

My initial responses here were to dispute the level to which this is a problem.

I don’t doubt for a second you could read about an individual case and think someone has been hard done by (I’m sure you have) but some people are here claiming women’s sports are on the outs because of trans women. It’s a ridiculous argument and I won’t have it go unchallenged.

It was about this time that Western Civilisation jumped the shark…

No way that should ever have happened.

2 Likes

I honestly refused to believe it was true for a little while. :sweat_smile:

I remember this one the woman was coughing up blood after that fight :grimacing:

1 Like

Must be easier just to have their own category in sports.

To much of a advantage off women for them to compete at that level.

It sounds a reasonable solution but there just aren’t the numbers to support such a thing really.

It all depends on the sport, and should be decided on a case by case basis.

But I genuinely thought combat sports would be a line that no one wanted to cross.

1 Like

Before this one there was falon fox who caved in a female fighters skull almost blinding her so not the first time. Oh and falon fox was in the crowd cheering this dude on while beat a woman down :rofl:

1 Like

Are we going to watch men beat up women now in the name of inclusion. It’s fucking stupid.

Trans should have their own category, just like men and women do. At the end of the day you can’t change someone DNA by altering their fucking reproductive organs.

2 Likes

I don’t think there are enough trans in sports to make a new category viable.

God what a cluster fuck.

Thank fuck I’m not in the position to be making any binding decisions on stuff like this, what a nightmare.

8 Likes