Transwomen Participating in Female Sports

Your mum is a woman and your dad is a man. It’s just really simple.

Your mum can never be your dad and your dad can never be your mum.

8 Likes

Where is your source they did not care?

just wondering, why trans women want to compete with actual/real women?
why not they just compete against each other?

what do you mean by that?
So if men born with more female hormones then they are women?
Is the definition that simple?

Equality is for everyone, not just for a small/special group.
If there is no concensus, then don’t bend/change the rules and regulations to benefit one side.

For sport it should be very simple, you have XX chromosomes only, you participate in female sports, you have XY chromosomes and you participate in mens sports…all the rest is noise. People can choose to identify as anything they like but for competitive sports it makes sense to have stringent guidelines.

At CAS for Caster Semenya, sports scientist Ross Tucker described the presence of the Y-chromosome as the “THE single greatest genetic “advantage” a person can have.”

It is believed that all 3 of the medalists in the 2016 Olympic women’s 800 are intersex, that alone should tell you the advantage gained from XY chromosomes vs XX

3 Likes

But these transgender athletes are mocking the system.

If my daughter came home and said there’s a man who’s joined gymnastics, who says he’s a woman and is allowed to use the girls changing room, I would take her out of the club until he was banned.
I would also want to know who made the decision to allow it and question their motives.

If a man competes in women’s sport, it’s wrong, no matter how pretty his dress is.
There are plenty of transgender people who also think it’s unfair so it can’t be that complicated.

3 Likes

That’s not how it happens in real life though. There’s no man that shows up tells the coach they’re a woman and the coach is like “oh no worries, the ladies’ changing room is that way.”

I really don’t get the intentional ignorance to blur basic biological facts.

You can define what a women is pretty easily without having to go through the mental gymnastics needed to affirm the idea that “Transwomen are women”, which they’re not on any level

4 Likes

I’m sure there is a waiting list but I doubt it takes long to get to the top.

How many transpeople do you think are out there? Do you think there are grown men out there who wake up one day and decide they’re trans purely for sporting reasons?

1 Like

Only those going nowhere in mens sport who know they can get to the top competing against women.

Right, I forgot how lucrative it is to participate in women’s sports.

1 Like

I reckon that’s the scenario that most want, but I don’t think there are enough to make it competitive.

Thankfully there are some sports organisations which are pushing back against this madness.

1 Like

No !
It’s biologically incorrect. If you are born as a male , no matter what operations you have you are a male , you are born a male .
No transgender athletes should compete. It’s morally wrong.
How would a top class female athlete feel , who has trained all her life , be beaten to a gold medal by a male who has had his bits cut off and and bits tucked in ?

5 Likes

It really should be that simple :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

10 Likes

Another Woman athlete speaking out. Add it to the list.

And of course a reason why more may not, despite what they believe.

1 Like

It’s outrageous that a woman is shamed for speaking out against, what is essentially, cheating.
The power and leverage the trans community hold in sport is astonishing and goes to show that those who shout loudest and complain the most, often get their own way.

1 Like

Blimey , if I had posted that a certain woke admin with a flakey skin condition would be peeling his arms off at a rapid rate .

1 Like

https://twitter.com/oliverbrown_tel/status/1659494742567141376?t=J3Ce7NggUJY8wPkjSO6NJQ&s=19

3 Likes