Transwomen Participating in Female Sports

There is no debate here. Men are stronger, faster, and more aggressive. HRT or gender reassignment surgery isn’t going change that. I fully support their decision to be who and what they want, but it’s not fair to the women who have given blood, sweat, and tears to get to the top of their game. It is an unfair advantage. Period.

The the most insane thing to me about the whole trans thing is ppl denying the science. There are two genders male and female you can identify and have the freedom to identify as whatever you want and I’ll actually respect that. Just dont try and gaslight ppl into saying that a man who identifies as a woman is really a woman because its not true. I completely believe that the majority of trans ppl really think they are a woman or a man just born in the wrong body. I sympathize with them having to deal with that. But there needs to be some self consciousness about the whole thing as well. If ur a trans woman born with a male body you shouldnt want to compete against women imo, you have an advantage. Stay in the mens division.

Think about certain sports where actual women have been fighting for equality. For example auto racing. Women have participated with the men because they are just that good, their reaction time and fitness correlates with the sport, they are at the top of their respective sports. Danica Patrick won and Indycar race. She didnt downgrade herself to race in a womens division because she didnt have to. Stop with the gaslighting.

7 Likes

It’s nice to see you back, mate, and sorry for your loss.

1 Like

I see a few people failed basic biology :rofl: genitalia doesn’t define male or female is comedy gold :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

I thought that was chromosomes.

1 Like

Lia Thomas was not a woman but wanted to force his teammates to believe he was (msn.com)

he is still carrying a full set of male genitalia into women’s locker room.

But what if he ‘feels’ like a woman and just wanted to test the female showers?

You need to be more open my friend.

Did he care about how others feel??

Definitely! He wanted to immerse himself fully into the female experience. Almost like an undercover cop. He was desperate to understand the other side.

Allegedly, he had Shania Twain on repeat in his headphones. Mannnnnn I feel…

He wanted
Not others wanted

1 Like

To be clear, it’s perfectly reasonable to object to trans women participating in women’s elite sport - as you’ll see above I don’t agree with it either.

But this is not going to degenerate into people taking potshots at trans people more generally which the above posts are moving towards.

Can we get back on topic please.

4 Likes

That article is an opinion piece that doesn’t have any actual quotes.

1 Like

I’ve seen plenty of interviews by women from that changing room all end in tears while talking about it. All this trans stuff trample woman’s rights and spaces. If I had a daughter I would not want a 6ft man changing in front of her or watching her naked because he thinks he is a woman. And cult members like you can shut the F up about there are no difference between a man in a dress and a real woman. Everyone knows there is and pretending there isn’t just let’s us know who is in the cult. Trans worship seems to be the new misogyny

5 Likes

I just want to point out that, he even did not do the operation and remove his male genitalia and then claim he is a she.

Bollocks.
Come on.

He recently lobbed off his nut but shaft is still there. Back then twig and berries were all there

1 Like

Literally

1 Like

nut… singular.
means still has one on?

bad joke…but this is not just the organs, you and I know that.

totally agree of what you said, if we had daughters, we definitely don’t want that changing room scenario happen.

This whole world just fuck up.

2 Likes

Well sure, a man in a dress is a man in a dress. What do you think makes a real woman?

Are women born with ovaries still real women? What about women born with hormone levels that are outside the regular levels for women? Are they still women?

And for all your interviews you referenced, there was a study I linked to that found the women surveyed didn’t care.

Because there’s still a perception that transwomen all look like, as you put it, “men in dresses”

And it’s very sad that you think wanting to find a way for transgender athletes to participate equates to worship. There are important conversations to be had about how to best involve transgender athletes but mocking them isn’t really going to help.

Bs mate they did care they told they would lose jobs and endorsements if they spoke out. Some were sent to lgbt education classes to “re-educate”. Regardless if a woman’s ovaries function or not she is still built with the capacity to have a baby. Not being able to is the abnormality which is the exception to the rule not the rule itself. Even if a woman has higher T numbers than the average woman it would be still lower than most males

1 Like

Do you have sources for that?