Trainers/Sneakers/Crepz/Kickz Thread

Quick poll

Do you rate Air Force Ones?
  • Yay
  • Nay fuckin way

0 voters

I can’t deny that they’re well established classics, but I’ve always thought they’re ugly af

1 Like

I prefer the Adidas version. Supercourts

Got a pair in black and a pair in white

I but a new pair of fresh white ones every year. Got a couple of the different variations too (like the white ones with the dark blue tick).

Legendary and reliable trainers

1 Like

They’re too blocky and oversized for my taste. Sole is too thick for me as well.

No doubt plenty of people love them and can pull off the look, but I always feel like I’m wearing army boots about to land at Normandy or some shit

7 Likes

Summed it up really well Sol, in my eyes they’re like the platform shoes of low top trainers

@BizzySignal come and school them please bro

2 Likes

My sentiments exactly, get fresh white ones and black ones every year, even by my little one a pair every year. Also get variations when available, this year unfortunately they were sold out for the majority of the summer so ended up buying some supreme ones.

Looked sick with red laces.

AF1’s are iconic, and look good with everything. Especially the white ones. Rock them with a tracksuit, casually with some jeans, and could even pull off a formal/casual if you got enough swag about you. Their also really good workhorse trainers, you can put them through anything and they will last. There aren’t many trainers that look this could and have this much versatility.

Can’t take you man seriously anymore, first the ham and cheese and now AF1s. SMH :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

I quite like the look of these, despite the weird stitching on the tongue and tick

How tall are you bro?

Would it be unfair to suggest you and @SRCJJ are smol bois and therefore highly value the height boost conferred by wearing AF1s?

8 Likes

Lmfao thought I was in r/illegallysmolcats for a second reading that

3 Likes

188cm broski, would it be fair to say you man have all finally fully lost the plot? Saying you don’t rate AF1s is like saying you don’t like chicken or Xmas or something, I don’t even know what to say.

2 Likes

729995 (1)

Cries in 6’1"

3 Likes

Yesterday Nike issued a refund for the Jordan 3s that “went missing” as soon as they arrived with Hermes. Still gutted, but the pain was slightly eased this morning by my success in a raffle for a pair of fully waterproof, gore tex Jordan 1s

Not 100 on them just yet, definitely gonna need to see what they look like on. Them being fully waterproof is a big selling point though, given that it rains like 70% of the time on this godforsaken rock, which usually means wearing your finest just isn’t isn’t option if tou want them to stay your finest.

5 Likes

Jordan 1s are iconic bro, congrats on the raffle these going to like sick with some dark jeans.

1 Like

I rate none of those things.

2 Likes

I’m still shocked to the core that JB doesn’t like AF1s, there has been some very disturbing revelations on this site the last few months. Will take a while to forget

2 Likes

It’s like when they found out Dot was the Caddy on Line of Duty.

Yay or nay OA ?

• Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

Need more info.

Are they warm/waterproof or purely about the swag?

1 Like

Well this is a design preference solicitation so that kind of information wouldn’t be pertinent to the poll, would it?

They are not however.

I actually don’t need another pair, but I wanted something that looks like these boys and now that they popped into my feed, my thumb started itching and gravitating towards the buy button.

I was hoping for some backlash that would put me off.

1 Like