Trainers/Sneakers/Crepz/Kickz Thread

BTW, Sneakers n Stuff has a massive sale on, pairs of Air Max 90s and various other £100+ pairs of trainers going for 70 odd quid.

Obviously it’s a sale so you’re left with less popular colourways etc, but potentially some bargains to be found for sure.

2 Likes

I ordered a pair of the adidas SPZL Malmo shoes and FedEx fucking lost the package.

1 Like

Haha “lost” :joy::rofl: you know there’s some FedEx delivery dude out there, stomping around making deliveries looking extra slick :athletic_shoe::sunglasses: hope it was an awkward size so whoever rocking them at least can’t wear them comfortably!

What are the odds a FedEx delivery dude also has doll-sized feet?

His kid probably took my shoes. :santi:

2 Likes

It was £115 for the mids and £109 for the lows. Had I picked up the lows for circa 70 quid I think I’d keep em, but it seems a bit much to break my transfer record on them.

Especially as I since came across these Blazers for 50. Obviously they aren’t Jordans, but I do love Blazers and these would fit the bill for a pair of low top white or cream trainers. Plus I wouldn’t be stressed about getting them fucked up. When I do settle on a pair of Jordans I’ll inevitably be terrified about ruining them lol

https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/43530/nike-blazer-low-77-vntg

1 Like

Feel you bro. I still haven’t worn my retro 11’s. Granted the weather hasn’t been all that and I could of worn them that week on holiday, but they too rare and now to dear to me and whenever I go out of my way to not mash up a piece of clothing I always end up doing it! Partly why I rarely wear anything white anymore.

Also can’t go wrong with Blazers, honestly can wear them with anything outside of a formal event and they always look good. Got good taste in footwear JB .

1 Like

I just recycle my running shoes after six months into my regular shoes. My current pair are “mutant lime green” haha

2 Likes

I’d keep the second pair the white with splatter those look class.

1 Like

As a counter opinion, they look like the shoes an annoying kids TV presenter would wear.

Or

If I saw an adult wearing them I’d instantly wonder if they were a registered sex offender

4 Likes

Obviously you keep both pairs.

1 Like

:joy::rofl: what the blazers?

I just like plain white trainers So I have a pair of supercourts. Really like them and they are comfy as fuck.

So I dislike both :joy:

3 Likes

You can’t go wrong with plain white, but trainers with accents can add to what you wearing as well. I got some 720s with a very light clear blue accent across the air bubble, rock them with my grey tracksuit, shorts or jeans, could go all white but the extra colour takes it up a level. Ain’t going to lie, I got trainers for different outfits :joy::rofl: even if I end up wearing one pair 90% of the time

2 Likes

Ah my goal in life is to live long enough to be one of the old Jewish granddads with the tracksuits and gold chains puttering around the gym doing bicep curls with 5kg weights and asking everyone how their family’s doing.

1 Like

The way you have implied I’m a sex offender for my fashion sense is absolutely disgusting and I’ll keep on bringing it up for months and months to demonstrate my upset and outrage.

6 Likes

You said you didn’t like them, I’m agreeing bro

See, I’ll never buy white trainers. In fact I don’t have single item of white clothing.

Why though?

Because white scuffs and stains too easily. I especially don’t like it on footwear.

3 Likes