Trainers/Sneakers/Crepz/Kickz Thread

9.5/10/10.5 depending on the type. Some you got to go half a size up and others half a size down.

Yeah, I’ve even entered a few raffles at 9.5 too out of desperation, thinking it might fit?!

1 Like

@BizzySignal :laca2:

1 Like

It’s a must cop for me, every so often they release the red, green gold track suit with the trefoil and every time they do I cop it. First time seeing the trainers though. :fire::fire::fire:

Edit: also thanks to @JakeyBoy i can’t stop seeing Ziggy on the jersey :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Goddamnit they’ve done it again! Those yellow ones are spectacular.

1 Like

Was looking for a good casual trainer but a bit sleek and now after this review have bought some blazers

2 Likes

Nice. What colours? Low or hi top?

Black low top blazer X

1 Like

I bought a pair of white Veja Venturi’s after Christmas but haven’t been able to start wearing them until recently but my god I love them. Got a kind of retro 90s vibe to them, but not too strong like the New Balance trainers you see.

I love wearing these bad boys with some plain white tube socks, and they go with more or less everything. Took a while to break them in though.

2 Likes

Subtle flex from @Cristo who just wanted to show off his calf muscles.

I have heard that Vejas are really tough to break in though. Did they make your feet really hot?

2 Likes

Yeah they’ve been so stiff, I’ve heard the V10s are even worse. They’re getting comfortable now though finally, although I haven’t noticed my feet getting too hot in them.

I have toothpick legs so couldn’t allow this opportunity to slip haha

1 Like

I also want some vejas

Which ones?

Not sure lol

The V12(?)s look good

The V10s and V15s are more classic and more formal, but potentially also a little more versatile as they’re a bit more subtle but I love the Venturis for their chunky retro look and I’ve worn them with shorts, chinos, jeans etc. And they’ve looked good.

Depends on what style you’re going for and what you need them for.

1 Like

Yeah V10/15s are the ones.

I go with versatile and classic in general with trainers.

1 Like

Yes. Chunky dad shoes are the best. Fila released some last year or maybe the year before which we straight out of 1993. Love them.

1 Like

Finally came across some Jordan 1s that were available for purchase at retail so bought a couple of pairs speculatively. Wasn’t sure on the design but figured I should see them in the flesh given it was a rare opportunity to get my hands on some

Unfortunately, I think I will be sending them back. I prefer the lows to the mids, but I don’t think the neon spatters on them are doing it for me.

I feel like I have to love them at these prices…

3 Likes

I think they look sick personally, but then I like to wear white trainers with a suit :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I got to agree with Cristo I think they will look sick if you rock them with a smart casual type look although I’m the same as you if it doesn’t instantly garner my love then I send them back Not worth it for the price if you ain’t in love with them.

3 Likes