Tottenham Vs Arsenal (postponed)

I’ve heard he’s learned to count up to about a hundred but his spelling is atrocious.

Arteta when Edu tells him he can’t get Arthur on time:

5 Likes

:sweat_smile:

If we don’t have enough COVID cases we should absolutely play, can’t slander Liverpool for fucking around and then we do the exact same thing.

wtf yes we can LOL

8 Likes

Liverpool faked COVID cases. We are under the threshold of 14 first team players being available.

The PL meeting tomorrow is such a joke. It’s total theater. Nothing is going to improve in 24 hours and the only thing it would do it give fans less time to cancel flights or trains or whatever if they were trying to come in for a match from outside England.

Still think this gets rejected.

Also, fuck Liverpool and tottenham. Come to think of it, we’re just about out of every cup in England, the UK, Europe, the northern hemisphere and the solar system. tottenham are already 3 games behind 3/4 of the top four teams in the league, we should actually put in extra effort to try and postpone this game for the sole purpose of making their coming fixture congestion even worse :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Pricks ducked their way out of ECL too, thinking they’re slick.

1 Like

Nah that’s a bitch move, if we’re legit I have no problem whatsoever but if we’re trying to game the system like they did then I can’t abide that at all.

Man the fuck up and play your games, if you’re suffering because of AFCON and Xhaka stupidity then you need to squad manage better. If it’s because of COVID related absences I have no issue but make no mistake Pool exploited the system like cunts, I just hope we’re better than that tbh.

I’m also not going to sit here and champion us exploiting the system because I ain’t no fucking hypocrite.

Nah fuck that. Nice guys finish last and a big part of the reason we’ve had so little success the last 15 years is because of this weak nice guy fair play mentality we’ve had for so long.

We need to game the shit out of the system like every other club has done to gain an advantage.

Every single point counts for us if we want to try and get our club back on track and get CL football. Spurs are our arch rivals and rivals for top four, we absolutely want ESR, Odegaard and Tomiyasu available for the game against Spurs as they’re three of our best.

Fuck being noble and the bigger guy, that isn’t going to get us anything, especially if Spurs are near full strength on Sunday.

Postpone that shit babyyyyyy

6 Likes

Yeh see I have no issue of you were saying fair fucks to Pool fantastic game craft, bad man Klopp gets it done.

Though you weren’t, as most of us weren’t because we can still call a cunt move a cunt move.

It’s a cunt move if Pool did it to a different team, it’s a cunt move if we do it.

This is the only guy reporting this, so no idea if its really true.

If we’re claiming those three potentially unavailable then we’re talking about having only nine field players or something.

If big Mik thinks this is the way to go then this is the way we go and I’m fine with it.

Don’t much care what the truth is tbh.

4 Likes

Meh I cared about it because Liverpool got away with it, now we have a chance to get away with it and it’s just the way shit is going down this season.

We need every advantage we can get and we didn’t get our game against Brentford postponed so I’m just seeing this as a make up for that.

Were you actually complaining about what Pool did to us though? I don’t recall you did tbh?

I don’t think I was complaining about Liverpool doing it either tbf, I never really saw what they were supposed to gain from it as Mane and Salah were always going to be away for the other two legs

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander

Fair enough it’s completely a football fans prerogative to flip flop and be fickle but I genuinely thought it was a dog shit move by Liverpool not just because it was done to us, but to exploit a pandemic for such a frivolous cause was terrible form.

So I’m absolutely not going to sit here and want our club to do it to anyone no matter how much it may benefit us. If we do it by the book and honestly that’s a different story.

1 Like

I’ve no idea to be honest. I was definitely giving some pool mates some shit on WhatsApp. Anyway, this is my team and I reserve the right to treat the exact same situation differently on that basis either way. :slight_smile:

1 Like