Tottenham Vs Arsenal (postponed)

Different competitions. Different rules.

:xhaka:

3 Likes

At the end of the day it’s UEFA, the various FAs, the EFL and cable companies (because let’s be serious, that’s where the money is) who fucked this up.

Agree on one set of rules for COVID related postponements — or simply treat it like any other illness. Teams never got a pass for having guys out with the shits or flu.

And if the COVID situation in a particular country gets bad, you can push a whole round of fixtures, not this piecemeal crap.

2 Likes
5 Likes

You know what’s great about this? We have been very much against postponements but this is the one time where we really needed it.
We actually got the postponement and now with all the reaction from media, the rules will be reviewed again so we still fucking win by changing the rules. :rofl:

1 Like

Oh cmon of course we are biased so glad it happened but if the roles are reversed u know we’d all be whinging about it…

1 Like

I wish they’d fucking just stop testing, I wonder who it is that we’ll lose for the 2nd leg.

1 Like

:joy: who tf is L. Messo?

Strange you’re only mentioning this for the first time.

:poldi:

2 Likes

Sorry mate, I just can’t fathom how we have such a simple solution and it isn’t being exercised.

1 Like

10 Likes

Zayn Ali Salman the four year old on the bench :joy:

5 Likes

Can i get your car just before you quit?

Black Messi

Yes, my car is my pride and joy and I’d want an Artetasexual to have it and drive it like a flaming Artetasexual.

2 Likes

Errr no I am first in line for that then. We have our Leo love in common. Plus, you know I’ll play good music in the car.

And I am half Irish. So I can visit south of your border with no problem.

1 Like

From Kia Picanto to Mercedes siuuuuuuuu

It’s an Audi. I’d say close enough but you can’t confuse Germans like that. Phoebe’s can have it. Doesn’t matter anyway because we beating these cunts with a clean sheet Son or no

Wait… Im certain you posted a pic of a Mercedes a couple of years ago.

Nah I’d wager a guess that’s BigWeng he posted a beastly Merc a while back. No harm man but I don’t think he’d even let your Arteta loving ass inside his Merc during a rainstorm never mind give it to you.

1 Like