Tottenham Vs Arsenal (postponed)

So I think as it stands we are waiting for replacement dates for 4 games.

Wolves home
Liverpool home

Chelsea away
Spurs away

Yeah your Are right it was Big frauds van.

1 Like

1 Like

Oh snap, good on the little tike. Definite hat trick in the NLD.

1 Like

We won’t win a single one of them

It’s a tough set of games no doubt, I fancy us a lot more vs Spurs than I would have if the game took place tomorrow though.

19 Likes

Welcome back Hills

1 Like

Should’ve played these cunts while the badge tapper is out ffs

They are utter dogshit without him, counters don’t even exist.

Thank you, Ash :blush:

1 Like

I don’t know
 it is kind of slimy considering the only reason we can’t meet 13 is Xhaka doing Xhaka things and we loaned a bunch of players out. But not any worse than other teams who have been granted their requests. Certainly not Liverpool and their “false positives”. Oh, and fuck sp*rs. Shut up and eat your lasagna.

Before single-handedly postponing their game, without requesting such a postponement from UEFA. Yes, that same club indeed.

I mean, if the FA went by the letter of their own law and went through our squad with a fine tooth comb, they would have seen that Dinyezi, Möller and Patino had the relevant experience to be pushed up to the squad for today’s game, allowing it to go ahead.

I’m certain that they wouldn’t go to those lengths for Burnley, Leicester and Liverpool, though. They’re just allowing them to postpone at will, seemingly.

That’s not the rule though.

5 Likes

Leaving aside how much we might have struggled getting a decent team together, I’m really disappointed that I won’t get to watch a North London Derby today.

They can sometimes make me feel a bit sick with nerves, but mostly I just work myself up into a really excited state in the build up, and really look forward to them.

Have they said when we’ll be playing this one?

2 Likes

I haven’t heard about any dates for any postponed games. We both have Thursdays free I guess

1 Like

So there isn’t a rule about having “appropriately experienced under 21 players” available?

3 Likes

Great blog from Andrew today

3 Likes