Theo Walcott

21 on all competitions.

1 Like

He did, but sometimes you just donā€™t love certain players. I loved Alex Song for some reason. I canā€™t explain it.

I didnā€™t really warm to Theo as a player, he was too frustrating. Seems like a super nice guy though. Iā€™d have a beer with him if he drinks.

Also thereā€™s this goal which I totally forgot to my eternal shame. I remember getting off my couch to run around the living room when he scored this.

3 Likes

Itā€™s funny that when Wenger sold Walcott, we considered it a good deal because we were starting to get rid of the players that werenā€™t good enough and were going to rebuild the team.

As itā€™s turned out, if we had kept Walcott he would be arguably our first choice wide midfielder
He is a better finisher than any other midfielder weā€™ve got and as an attacking threat, he is probably more dangerous.

I thought getting rid of Walcott was the start of a new era for the club.
But I thought that new era might mean playing CL football again, not perpetually in the Europa League.

1 Like

It still is a good deal. What is this madness with Arsenal fans wanting Walcott back?! The Everton fans fucking hate him and want him sold!! :joy:

4 Likes

:v: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

That was savage.

Who do Everton fans even like?! Seems like the most miserable club in league

3 Likes

FFS. Another trophy we canā€™t win. :arteta:

3 Likes

We compensate by winning the biggest banter club in the league :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Theo was at his best when he played with arrogance.

Youā€™re fucking mental

2 Likes

Just as Wenger isnā€™t given the proper respect, neither is one of the best players weā€™ve had in the Emirates era. The man died on the pitch for us, and gave his knees as a sacrifice to the club. Meanwhile scoring or assisting 186 times in 23,400 minutes, once every 126 minutes of game time.

The man only averaged 60 minutes per match and provided a goal or assist in every two matches. Laca conversely has been given the excuse of not being on the pitch long enough to make an impact, even tho he gets more average time than Theo ever did. Walcott got less time but didnā€™t need excuses. Walcott playing as a wide man had almost the same exact return for our club as Laca has, and Walcott was shunted out wide the majority of the time lololololol let me know when Messi says Laca is one of the most difficult players heā€™s facedā€¦iā€™ll wait for that one :joy::joy::joy:šŸ–’šŸ–’šŸ–’

2 Likes

Lolololol

Isnā€™t it ā€œlelelelā€ now? Your bonafide troll knows that lolā€™ing is now exclusively a pointless space filler for when you know something isnā€™t remotely funny yet wish to emphasise your point anyway.

Lelā€™ing on the other hand, thatā€™s a key part of the troll game

2 Likes

Lululululul is also acceptable and far too underutilized for my liking as well.

6 Likes

I havenā€™t heard of Lululul but it could be an absolute game changer! Classic A4TT, stays ahead of the curve

7 Likes

Lul means penis in Dutch.

So youā€™re saying Penispenispenispenis

6 Likes

Very fitting on this thread then.

1 Like

Weā€™re so desperate for a winger even the Walcott thread is getting action.

Fml.

2 Likes
8 Likes