Theo Walcott

That season had its highs but also some shocking lows with the 6-3, 5-1 & 6-0 losses to City, Liverpool and Chelsea.

2 Likes

With our boy Mikel at the base of the midfield :joy::joy: proper Arsenal legend :+1::+1:

:eyes:

Citation needed

9 Likes

It’s crazy that this quote has come up while the boys are arguing over Wrighty and Henry in Özil thread :joy:

9 Likes

I really don’t need to see that again, another one of our nearly European comebacks to go with Bayern 2013 and Monaco 2015.

2 Likes

Nope. Its too soon to see that again.

1 Like
4 Likes

H̶a̶p̶p̶y̶ ̶B̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶o̶

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

These throwback pictures always bring me close to tears :cry:. Just look at the amount of class and quality sitting next to Theo in that first picture. What would we not give to have even one of those players in our team today.

3 Likes

32 already :hushed:

1 Like

Should have really been as influential as Vardy

2 Likes

Happy birthday to a world class and elite player at his peak

Am I right, @BigWeng_4LYFE

1 Like

He was done after that knee injury he got against Spurs. He was on fire before that. If Walcott was as good post injury he would of been shit hot with Alexis and Ozil.

2 Likes

Shame he had consistent injuries, said before I never really appreciated him when he was here. But he could’ve certainly gone up a level if his seasons were not so stop and start. 2012 he has something like 2000 minutes 14 goals 10 assists in the league.

We had glimpses of what the three of them could do together. Remember them shitting all over United in an early season league game one year :weary:

2 Likes

His momentum was always hindered by injuries but this one came at a really really wrong time. For about 4-5 months during the ‘Sign da ting’ saga, Theo finally looked like he figured everything out, was sharp as fuck, finishing was top class and was able to evade defences.

We are just cursed during Emirates era to never see what could have been with so many players.

3 Likes

The sad truth :weary:

1 Like